Notices

Haven't tried this one, but Keyboard Support is absolutely fantastic freemangordan

Any suggestions for a bluetooth mouse? Can I just buy any or are there differences in bluetooth standards or similar issues I might face?

Thx and regards

great.. awaitin future updates..
also, since right click has no use till now can u please make right click to be sane as ctrl-backspace

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
@superbelow: I think the best way is to install Mouse Support and to go to shop carrying your n900. There you can try different mice.

@leojab: hm.. interesting idea, but i don't know how hard it is to be implemented. And actually there are some applications (thinking of opera and fennec) which use right-click .

Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
@leojab: hm.. interesting idea, but i don't know how hard it is to be implemented. And actually there are some applications (thinking of opera and fennec) which use right-click .
ya , and easy debian too , dont do this please , or build two versions !

excuse my noob-ness... but how is this supposed to work with a bluetooth mouse? thanks!

I have installed extkbd and extmou. I have igo stowaway and microsoft notebook mouse 500 paired and connected, need to work out corect keyboard type.

My problem is that the mouse works in Fennec but I cannot click on anything in microb, any suggestions

@ivyking: breathe, I won't

@TTLucian: read first page, section FUNCTIONALITY

@fred123: yeah, as already said mouse don't function in microb

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
OK, for those who miss mouse in microb, install and try QTMWeb, browser in attached .deb. It should be desktop-like, tabbed brorser. IT IS ONLY ABOUT 50 PERCENT READY , but flash works, even in fullscreen. If enough of you try it and like it I will start a project in garage hoping that some other developers will contribute to it too, it is just not a project for a single person.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: deb qtmweb_0.0.1_armel.deb (80.6 KB, 368 views)

Last edited by freemangordon; 2010-11-27 at 15:24. Reason: added screenshot

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
sorry for my bad english

since when i installed extmou the mouse cursor always show on the all application and conversion . but the h-e-n is closed and the mouse dont conect !!!

what is problem ??

I have Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse.
Cursor movement fine.
But button mapping wrong.

Left: not work
Right: Left button
Center: Left button

How to mapping mouse button?