I have installed the new Maemo 4.0 on my nokia N800. Watch the video and read the guide if you won't attend.

My site

If you mean chinook it's old news why not use search before posting thanks

Yes but I have posted the video...

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
I'd say the video would make this noteworthy.

The Following User Says Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Posts: 574 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ BC, Canada
Another new thread about the same thing?

Did you see the video? I'd agree if it was a how-to-upgrade video. But it just shows OS2008 features running on the N800, so blurred that it is hard to make out. No offence to DIO, but Reggie did a much better job of demonstrating OS2008 for anyone that is curious.

Originally Posted by technut View Post
Another new thread about the same thing?

Did you see the video? I'd agree if it was a how-to-upgrade video. But it just shows OS2008 features running on the N800, so blurred that it is hard to make out. No offence to DIO, but Reggie did a much better job of demonstrating OS2008 for anyone that is curious.
Yes buut my video shows OS2008 in N800 and it isn't hard to make out. see the site http://pcexpertonline.blogspot.com/2...installed.html

The Following User Says Thank You to DIO For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Why do I need "Flasher" and Linux for the upgrading procedure?

Can't the Windows Nokia Updater do the Job?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
No, you can't do that thru Nokia Updater because is an "unnoficial" installation. The official one will be released for Nokia in mid December.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Ok, thanks. Understood!

Another question: The N800 has an internal cardreader too - will both be recognized by OS2008? I mean internal AND external card-slot?

Last question: Will it be possible to update the "not legal" OS2008 release for N800 with the "legal" OS2008 upgrade provided by NOKIA in middle of december?

when the official release will be out you can refresh tne nokia n800 with the windows versione of nokia software update