Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

Very hack-able...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
And this is where we see the "GET OUT"s.

Staying on topic on a off topic thread. That's original.
Good day dear Artyom, I appreciate the fact that you passed by my thread but the fact that your answer was off-topic forced me to report you. I wish you have a very nice and productive day!

Also dear sir, the board the moderators decided to move this thread is off-topic compared to the rest of the forum. On this off-topic board are posted different threads with various topics and posing off-topic content in a specified topic thread, no matter the board is in violation of the conduit of the world wide web. Please learn some internet manners. Also, I want to apologize because I re-edited this reply.

Very hack-able...
I am just curious Dave, what exactly is that?

Last edited by TheoX; 2013-08-12 at 12:24.

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by PurpleXS8 View Post
I am just curious Dave, what exactly is that?
It looks like a media player/gaming pad?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by bill_klpd View Post
Its the biggest and best tech fraud ever released because the managers spend more money on cars than dev/production. It's an epic classic device. It could have worked out pretty well...but it didn't

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-08-12 at 12:44.

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by bill_klpd View Post
It looks like an old radio, with an LCD screen and some Chinese game. I was just hoping that he is serious about it and he is not trolling.

where is AMD when you need him?

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Originally Posted by PurpleXS8 View Post
Good day dear Artyom, I appreciate the fact that you passed by my thread but the fact that your answer was off-topic forced me to report you. I wish you have a very nice and productive day!

Also dear sir, the board the moderators decided to move this thread is off-topic compared to the rest of the forum. On this off-topic board are posted different threads with various topics and posing off-topic content in a specified topic thread, no matter the board is in violation of the conduit of the world wide web. Please learn some internet manners. Also, I want to apologize because I re-edited this reply.
Dear and most sincere TheoX,

almost all of your posts including this is written for trolling. especially the op is a joke. but i think you already know that.

the htc universal looks like a nice device for it's time but when you ask people about it no one can tell anything regarding the hackability of it but when you ask about the n900 even the average joe will tell you "isn't that the device that you could load android?".
the n900 may not be the all time hacking device but it definitely is light years ahead of the htc universal and it's still alive and well after almost 4 years. where was your ultimate htc universal when the n900 was launched? where is the community? didn't think so.

i see that you love microsoft products and htc devices but you have to stop ignoring the fact that htc and ms will never bring devices close to n900. the reasons are explaned in this community.

please, at least be honest. curse, insult, do the things you normally do. changing a nickname does not make you a new person. and eventually you will be banned.
again.

Last edited by Artyom; 2013-08-12 at 15:10.

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
lol at the tags. especially the first one.

"best device"

: p

what...? the htc ultimate? it wasn't even the best in 2005.

qtek 2020i comes to mind (among others)

Interesting thread for multiple reasons (good and bad).

Regarding the thesis of the OP that the HTC Universal is more of a hacker's device than the N900, I would like to know how he defines a hacker's device. Is it simply the ability to install multiple Operating Systems natively? Ability to fit advanced usability scenarios, like hacking a WEP Access Point? Existence of solid development frameworks to natively develop for the device, even within the device itself? What is it the OP thinks a hacker's device is? And how does the N900 fall short?

Regarding the other side discussion, I didn't realize TheoX had been banned, but I do see how someone who destroyed an N900 by trying to "reflow" the board by nonchalantly aiming a heat gun at it (hint: reflow and melt are slightly different concepts. LOL) would want to convince himself that the only device he can get his hands on is vastly superior to the N900. Besides that, the HTC is way bigger and more conspicuous if you plan using it to cheat during exams.

Just having some fun with you, man. No hating.

Last edited by malfunctioning; 2013-08-12 at 17:11.

I just googled "ultimate hacking device" and I found this:

Enough fun for today. Actually I'm interested about the HTC Universal. Please tell me more.

Tags
best device, device, hacker, htc universal, ultimate