Notices

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by n900hacker View Post
Can i restore the previous icons? The new ones are really awful for me...
Why don't you try the new icons from BlazingBird, up above a couple of posts?

You just have to replace /opt/maemo/usr/share/yappari/icons/16x16/yappari.png /opt/maemo/usr/share/yappari/icons/48x48/yappari.png and /opt/maemo/usr/share/yappari/icons/64x64/yappari.png by the matching icons from the zip above.

I assure you these look a lot better than the previous ones I used.

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Yes. I think theyll look a lot better. Havent tried yet though. Waiting for the final release from Extras.

Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Thanks for the files!

Well... any change to the UI will take some time to even start, since I'd rather give priority to known bugs.

My first intention, however, is to read hildon style guidelines and try to adhere better to them, implementing also the ability to start typing contact name to scroll down to that particular chat. That should speed up things a bit.

The two pane option, if implemented, will not be splitted by type of conversation, but just as a 2xN matrix so that twice the information is available at the same time.

Some of the minor changes will be implemented when possible
Again, thanks a lot for your efforts!

Originally Posted by BlazingBird View Post
Whats wrong with the icons?
I'm sure he's talking about the white borders etc. because it's not transparent in the current version.

Ceene let me know if you need any other assistance in terms of Designing icons or UI of any Maemo apps.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MONVMENTVM View Post
I'm sure he's talking about the white borders etc. because it's not transparent in the current version.
I have already forwarded a Zip file containing the .png files on the previous page and possibly Ceene has implemented those changes in the 2.0.11 version which is currently in the extras-devel.

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by BlazingBird View Post
I have already forwarded a Zip file containing the .png files on the previous page and possibly Ceene has implemented those changes in the 2.0.11 version which is currently in the extras-devel.
Version 2.0.11 is already being promoted, but new icons didn't make it.

However, 2.0.12 is out with just this fix. I'll be promoting it as soon as the web interface lets me.

Your icons look great, man. Thanks a lot

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Version 2.0.11 is already being promoted, but new icons didn't make it.

However, 2.0.12 is out with just this fix. I'll be promoting it as soon as the web interface lets me.

Your icons look great, man. Thanks a lot
Thanks alot for giving me this opportunity. I have always tried to contribute to this wonderful community. I am surely waiting for 2.0.12 to install in my N900. And if its out then m installing it right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
And what about using one, scalable icon? This should fix the problems wit the theme.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
And what about using one, scalable icon? This should fix the problems wit the theme.
Well hope so. I think it should. Can we have some snapshots of the new icons?

Tags
whatsapp, yappari