Posts: 21 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Turin, Italy
Hello everybody, the phone was working fine for about a few months then it started showing the message "all telephony functions tempporarily disabled due to a connection problem" it used to go away after a little while but now it stays on even without the sim so i thought i'd reflash but the only problem is that whe i reflash the last version 1.2 when it gets to "erasing cmd" it does it twice and after that it says "flashing cmd failed" please help, thanks

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Turin, Italy
wow, no one has any ideas huh? guess i'll just let nokia take care of it since it's still in warranty

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_firmware

Have you followed every step carefully?

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by salemsnake View Post
Hello everybody, the phone was working fine for about a few months then it started showing the message "all telephony functions tempporarily disabled due to a connection problem" it used to go away after a little while but now it stays on even without the sim so i thought i'd reflash but the only problem is that whe i reflash the last version 1.2 when it gets to "erasing cmd" it does it twice and after that it says "flashing cmd failed" please help, thanks
reflash using a linux distro. ubuntu can be ok

ubuntu works ever!!! trust in me!!!

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
Before trying with Ubuntu, right click the flasher exe > properties, and under the compatibility tab select xp.

It's worth a go.