Posts: 21 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Turin, Italy
maybe i'll wait until the windows phone is launched, this way when they give me a windows phone i can sell it for more money and buy a n9

well they will need to replace the n900 because it is nokia error. not to sure if they will give you a windows phone. make sure warrant by nokia does not run out

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Turin, Italy
Originally Posted by bubbbbbz View Post
well they will need to replace the n900 because it is nokia error. not to sure if they will give you a windows phone. make sure warrant by nokia does not run out
Just bought the thing so i have almost 2 years on it

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
Originally Posted by salemsnake View Post
So i`ve been having problems with my n900, the first 4 times it was the "all telephony functions disabled" error and now it seems to be the usb port...it simply won`t charge, i brought it back to nokia care about a month ago and the shipped it to nokia right away but to the current day it still didn`t return...a whole month and no sign of it, i called nokia care and they said that they might be missing spare pieces to fix it and it might take a while and when i asked if there was a certain time period in witch they need to fix it they said no so theoretically it could take a whole year.....all these times i had my phone sent in for warrany and time passes and no warranty extension....doesen`t seem really fair of nokia....i`m really dissapointed but there just isn`t any other phone i like
maybe check out my post about a replacement

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...54#post1108354

I handed my 900 to carphone warehouse to repair after getting the "telephony" message. After being told it couldn't be fixed i was offered the choice of N8; E7, HTC desire/desire z or a samsung i9000s. I accepted the N8 as on paper it looked better than the 900, how wrong was I!! N8 really is the worst piece of crap ive ever had, do not accept this phone. not sure what the others are like but N8 is crap. Slow internet, doesnt switch to wifi easy, gives you crappy mobile versions of webpages, cant get my music to play on it. the interface is nothing compared to 900. I could go on.

How can they have such a good phone and go backwards? I honestly feel violated after accepting this.

Dont accept nothing but another 900.

Tags
bad impressions, customerservice