Poll: N9 Best Color !?
Poll Options
N9 Best Color !?

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester

This green one looks pretty good.
http://twitpic.com/8rvv3g

Last edited by mrsellout; 2012-03-07 at 22:34.

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Let's face it. If you're male, anything else than black is just... awkward. Baby blue? No thanks.

Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
Let's face it. If you're male, anything else than black is just... awkward. Baby blue? No thanks.
I agree. Baby blue, girlie pink or fruit/gay white are OK for some, but...

The most important thing is to have a genuine one that does not peel IMO. I feel sorry for the poor souls that thought they had a hot polycarbo, only to discover it is cheap recirculated painted plastic.

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Originally Posted by specc View Post
I agree. Baby blue, girlie pink or fruit/gay white are OK for some, but...

The most important thing is to have a genuine one that does not peel IMO. I feel sorry for the poor souls that thought they had a hot polycarbo, only to discover it is cheap recirculated painted plastic.
On that note it is important to say that the soft cover that comes with the phone by default is truly awesome.

Originally Posted by specc View Post
[...]
I feel sorry for the poor souls that thought they had a hot polycarbo, only to discover it is cheap recirculated painted plastic.
as much as i like the open source concept and "owning my device" and all that the more i read those threads about the N9, the more i discover so many things that remind me that the Maemo (/ MeeGo) devices are just... forays into new territories, but not consumer grade products

i'll stick with the N900(s) and go with a 808 PureView as a replacement for the N8's camera ¦-)
all in black ¦-))

Originally Posted by Mc_mice View Post
I will take a picture tommorrow , but my friends thought that I got the black one. Had to peel the cover to show them the light My 6 year old girl even thought that I had bought 2 phones...
So I would say it is pretty snugly.
Heres the photos I promised:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...090113_010.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...090113_011.jpg

The only place you can see some white is around the buttons, where there is less cover and is is not as firm as elsewhere. Still trying to find better screenprotector as there are gaps between the case and the currect screenprotector...

Last edited by Mc_mice; 2012-03-08 at 11:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mc_mice For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Definitely the white one, just got mine yesterday and the glossy/piano finish on it makes it stand out above all of the other matte finished colors. It feels so smooth as well, not like plastic at all. Looks premium like metal and glass.

I was in two minds about getting black or white when I ordered the phone but after seeing it in my hands, I definitely made the right choice. If they offered the black in the same glossy piano finish as the white then I probably would have gone for that instead.

But as it is right now, white wins hands down.

Originally Posted by Prozac786 View Post
Definitely the white one, just got mine yesterday and the glossy/piano finish on it makes it stand out above all of the other matte finished colors. It feels so smooth as well, not like plastic at all. Looks premium like metal and glass.

I was in two minds about getting black or white when I ordered the phone but after seeing it in my hands, I definitely made the right choice. If they offered the black in the same glossy piano finish as the white then I probably would have gone for that instead.

The piano black finish would be a wonderful fingerprint magnet. Have had numerous keyboards with it and still do no like for that reason. if they made it with nanotech so it would rebel fingerprints and dirt, then it would be ok.

Last edited by Mc_mice; 2012-03-08 at 14:21.

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Portugal - Angola - Congo RD - United States
Originally Posted by Prozac786 View Post
Definitely the white one, the glossy/piano finish on it makes it stand out above all of the other matte finished colors. It feels so smooth as well, not like plastic at all. Looks premium like metal and glass.

I was in two minds about getting black or white when I ordered the phone but after seeing it in my hands, I definitely made the right choice.
Exactly what i thought.. The black is amazing goes perfect with the official covers!! But the white feels so smooth... not like plastic at all!

I enjoyed see the pictures of the covers in the lumia and N9 , I wonder how they will look on the white or cyan!! anybody ?

Originally Posted by Skogger View Post
You are all gay,

Magenta is the only colour that a man would use
I agree, I Love my Magenta N9!!
A very Manly Magenta it is, yes

I was very tempted to get the Cyan version, and the White one also looks very nice, but choose the Magenta one in the end. It is such an eye-catcher and really stands out among all the plain black box-phones.