Poll: N9 Best Color !?
Poll Options
N9 Best Color !?

For me, it was a difficult choice between the black and cyan (blue) N9 - eventually I decided on the cyan - although they delivered the black by mistake - and I'm waiting for them to replace it with cyan!

PS: I like the cyan contrasting with the silver buttons, and the silver camera surround on the back.

Last edited by zamorph; 2012-03-06 at 07:31.

blue. no ye

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
I have a cyan N9 and a black Lumia 800. The cyan looks way better than the ordinary black.

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
You are all gay,

Magenta is the only colour that a man would use

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma View Post
LOL good one..
by the way what color you have/vote ? don't tell me black!!
It's black and I'll never go back. :P

Truth to be told, it would've been cyan or magenta if they would've been available in 64GB flavor.

White would've otherwise been nice, but that would remind me too much of the fruit companys portfolio.

The Following User Says Thank You to Soppa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Portugal - Angola - Congo RD - United States
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
I have a cyan N9 and a black Lumia 800. The cyan looks way better than the ordinary black.
I agree with you, thats why i believe the cyan(blue) is my favorite color!

and the black goes well if you want to alternate covers.. it matches better with the screen!

I never saw a white..bieng the last one to appear.. similar to the power rangers xD and after reading some posts.. i will defenetly get white!!!! hihihi

I have the white and i would not take any other, but I use the black cover so the white finish would last longer

The Following User Says Thank You to Mc_mice For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Mc_mice View Post
I have the white and i would not take any other, but I use the black cover so the white finish would last longer
Care to share a photo of that, would like to see if you notice the white edges between the screen and case, or are they snugly hidden?

One of the reasons I think Black is the best, the most versatile when it comes to using the different official covers. I've owned two balcks(16GB and 64GB, both had faults and needed returning sadly) but am now awaiting a White, hope I'll be pleased with it.

Over all I think Cyan is the nicest as it's the more unique, but I can't go for the higher price over the 16GB Black, and it's close in price to the White with its 64GB of memory. I like it, but not enough to pay the premium with the above.

Last edited by Tetlee; 2012-03-07 at 21:25.

^Hey you thanked yourself for your own useful post

[EDIT]Ah, I see what you did there

Last edited by Tetlee; 2012-03-07 at 21:50.

Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
Care to share a photo of that, would like to see if you notice the white edges between the screen and case, or are they snugly hidden?

One of the reasons I think Black is the best, the most versatile when it comes to using the different official covers. I've owned two balcks(16GB and 64GB, both had faults and needed returning sadly) but am now awaiting a White, hope I'll be pleased with it.

Over all I think Cyan is the nicest as it's the more unique, but I can't go for the higher price over the 16GB Black, and it's close in price to the White with its 64GB of memory. I like it, but not enough to pay the premium with the above.
I will take a picture tommorrow , but my friends thought that I got the black one. Had to peel the cover to show them the light My 6 year old girl even thought that I had bought 2 phones...
So I would say it is pretty snugly.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mc_mice For This Useful Post: