Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by hhmah View Post
i did call them and said there is nothing we can do for you
That sounds like a reason to be mad at the local con shop you bought a contract from, not a reason to be pissed off at a device manufacturer.

Also, being one of the main people that tried to help you out in the thread you linked: Sorry to say, your phone issue is mainly your fault. You tried to install something you had no business installing, without any knowledge on how it worked, and broke your device in the process. It's been pointed out several times that simply re-flashing your phone kernel will very likely fix your issue. Since you've yet to even try that, but persist in whining, I really can't sympathize with you.

Would you call a car manufacturer bad if you took your car home and tried to change out the engine with only a screwdriver and no knowledge of how it works? When you break it, would you be pissed off at the manufacturer for not welding your hood shut? Would you be upset that you now have to take it to a shop to fix it, since you apparently lack the capacity to fix it yourself? (Despite people pointing out how trivial it is to fix it!)

Now if you were like the OP here, where you clearly know what you're doing and have tried to fix it, and because of bad hardware or the like it's just not taking, that's another story. But when you don't even make an effort to help yourself after other have gone out of their way to try to help you? Then whine about it, and blame the manufacturer? That's just rude and, frankly, ignorant.

Tags
i think, prada sox, you're annoying