Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
10 euros cheaper than buying from Jolla or DNA.

Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
10 euros cheaper than buying from Jolla or DNA.
Indeed.
Quite typical verkkis to get 10 euros out from the standard, manufacturer suggested price on phones.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki
REally hope that the Exchange support would already be supportin 2-way syncing. My biggest gripe and the main reason i can't use Jolla as my main phone.

Any info if this is now "fixed" in the 1.0 version

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
I have only seen one screenshot of release one and that was of the Camera application. That has ISO options and delayed shutter release options. Oh yes also seen a pic of messaging app in landscape too.

Hopefully only a week to wait for release.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Hope they prioritize social networking apps for Jolla, phones without native and popular social networking apps is useless

Lumia phone has almost all popular social networking apps like Skype, whatsapp and upcoming bbm

Last edited by youmeego; 2014-02-26 at 15:58.

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
Hope they prioritize social networking apps for Jolla, phones without native and popular social networking apps is useless

Lumia phone has almost all popular social networking apps like Skype, whatsapp and upcoming bbm
Those are jobs for developers...not for Jolla

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inffy For This Useful Post:
though traditionally we have been used to a degree of integration of social media into meego phones...

The Following User Says Thank You to Jedibeeftrix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Jedibeeftrix View Post
though traditionally we have been used to a degree of integration of social media into meego phones...
Yes until that ashole Elop killed Meego and now our new favourite company has very limited resources.

So its upto community to only use open alternative and forget about Skype and similar crap. Since it will be very hard get that on Jolla.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
What do you guys use for internet call and instant messaging on your Jolla? I mean native open Sailfish alternative? There is none! And no one is developing it.

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
What do you guys use for internet call and instant messaging on your Jolla? I mean native open Sailfish alternative? There is none! And no one is developing it.
go whine somewhere else please

Tags
"soon", "sooner", "when?"