Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww

Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Originally Posted by zvogt View Post
Here's a link to a wallpaper that I think fits the feel of this theme pretty well:
http://n900wallpapers.com/inventory/...ers/frau_0.png
Now that would make a great lockscreen / mediaplayer screen.

heah...i like it...packing the deb with the new lockslider as i speak....

thank you!

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
How about drawing the theme elements also to glowing neon pipes? I mean buttons, menus and so on.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
How about drawing the theme elements also to glowing neon pipes? I mean buttons, menus and so on.

i am planning to do this but not right now...

Thanks for creating the theme, I like it very much.

One thing I found difficult to read is the battery level indicator and a little less so, the antenna indicator. The blue battery indicator would be easier to see if it is green/red instead of blue/red. The antenna bar can use yellow/read instead of blue/red also.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ United States
I love the idea of a neon theme with bright colors!!!!!! , however, there are too many different types of icons going on at once and the backgrounds don't do it for me.

edit: Great work! It is much appreciated!

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Ok, I installed this theme and am amazed by the feel of it. Awesome Job. But I really dint like the current wallpaper and had shift to using the wllpaper as shown in the link.
http://n900wallpapers.com/wallpaper/luminescent
It goes very well. Also I wanna request you to change the Menu key colour from green to either red / purple / blue. I dunno if its just me but the Reception graph (The network thingy before th battery), it looks inda Symbianish... lol, i wish it looks neon electric blue :P Overall I loved this theme,but a lil more work will make it a default theme for the n900 for many.

Great Job (Considering the factthat I was tryin to make a theme but seeing the scary procedures just held back.. lol)

Last edited by fareed_xtreme; 2010-09-30 at 11:00.