Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
You should remove your modest and any modest repos to skip this dependency problem i think.

Originally Posted by Matyas View Post
Have you noticed that the version of RTCOMM shipped with Diablo does not include MSN or purple lib support?
Have any of you got running the last beta version?

Just install the "account-plugin-haze" deb. and that should get you up and running.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjstewart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Wow. Youtube plays really nice.

How do I install this on an intel mac?

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
After finishing installing my previous applications, I received a couple of announcements for updates. One was for Skype.

Does anyone know what difference there is in the new version 1.7.113.22.2 (if it's new)?

Last edited by alephito; 2008-06-24 at 13:09.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ The Hague, The Netherlands
I understand that the firmware update brings with it an update to Wayfinder. The only comment on that in this threat seems to suggest that not much has changed to the Navigation program. Has anyone taken a closer look at this to see what actually has changed? Even better, does someone know where to find release notes concerning the Wayfinder update?

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Penniless Park, Fla.
Originally Posted by zmiko View Post
How do I install this on an intel mac?
same question here... i don't think it's gonna happen? then again, the PPC installer/flasher never worked for me...

looks like a chicken 'n egg problem here if one has a new NIT and only an Intel Mac? IOW, once you get the new release installed you won't have to worry about a flashing utility, but Intel Mac folks can't flash their NITs?

btw, congrats to Nokia on the new release!

Posts: 109 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Bristol, UK
The BBC iPlayer is still fairly poor playing back the programmes.

Disappointed there.

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Italy
Originally Posted by linux_author View Post
same question here... i don't think it's gonna happen? then again, the PPC installer/flasher never worked for me...

looks like a chicken 'n egg problem here if one has a new NIT and only an Intel Mac? IOW, once you get the new release installed you won't have to worry about a flashing utility, but Intel Mac folks can't flash their NITs?

btw, congrats to Nokia on the new release!
Have you tried the application available at this link?? http://www.bleb.org/software/maemo/770Flasher-2.0.dmg

It is PPC only but works fine with Rosetta and Leopard. I've just flashed mine with it. Most importantly it is quite mac-like.

Enjoy Diablo
Mattia

Toutes les informations utiles (pages encore en anglais) : Présentez-vous à la communauté , L'essentiel pour bien commencer, Débuter sur Maemo 4 (N800 - N810), Le Wiki sur Maemo 5 (N900), La FAQ, Le sous-forum dédié aux communautés

En cas de souci, n'hésitez pas à me poser vos questions!

----------------

Benvenuto! Se hai bisogno di aiuto, sono a disposizione.
Ecco dove iniziare (in inglese):

Presentazioni dei nuovi iscritti,Primi passi per nuovi iscritti, Wiki per chi inizia con Maemo 4 (N800 - N810), Wiki per chi inizia con Maemo 5 (N900), FAQ, Subforum della Comunità

In caso di dubbi o domande non esitare: contattami!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matyas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Matyas View Post
Have you tried the application available at this link?? http://www.bleb.org/software/maemo/770Flasher-2.0.dmg

It is PPC only but works fine with Rosetta and Leopard. I've just flashed mine with it. Most importantly it is quite mac-like.

Enjoy Diablo
Mattia
Thank you very much, I'll try it as soon as I get a cable