Notices

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Onion : that was actually a mistake (because you have the podcast buttons and other things) but we do have a solution that is coming to provide you that functionality.

But yes is out : / sorry for that. the scrollbar is small just to indicate to your where you are in the list, no to be touched.

BR

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ The Hague, The Netherlands
Hi

Installation went fine. But somehow the podcast icon was missing. Restarting seemed to solve this.

The only other issue that I saw was that playlists are not recognized anymore. I had a little playlist which worked fine in the initial Canola 2 beta release. But then in this beta2 version the playlist does not show up anymore.

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Hi Nif, can you send it to us ? Of course we just want to see the formating...
As we are not supporting the creation, I will be honest we are not testing the playlist too much.. it will be more tested from now on.. but we can take a look and already place on tests..

Sorry for the trouble..

And yes, podcast disappeared because of the new download manager.. that wasn't running.. wwhen you restarted.. it comes back with the new dmanager running =)
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Recife, Brazil
Originally Posted by Nif View Post
Hi

Installation went fine. But somehow the podcast icon was missing. Restarting seemed to solve this.

The only other issue that I saw was that playlists are not recognized anymore. I had a little playlist which worked fine in the initial Canola 2 beta release. But then in this beta2 version the playlist does not show up anymore.
Playlists were supposed to work like before, that code is untouched in months... Could you please double check playlists are either .pls or .m3u and they're being watched in the media library? Note that now we have an "eye with a check mark" to say it's being watched, just an eye is not being watched (you click to watch it).

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ The Hague, The Netherlands
Dear Barbieri and Handful

Thx for the feedback.

I tried both pls and m3u. Funny thing is that the playlist screen is simply empty, i.e. it does not say in faded text “no items found“, which is something which is displayed when I do not scan my playlist folder.

The m3u file is a simple file generated with the standard Media Player.