Notices

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Would be nice as a semi-transparent home applet to keep on our desktops :-)

Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
/me pays ywwg $1000 dollars
I happily accept paypal

The Following User Says Thank You to ywwg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
how about being able to chose the color of the stone? or even being able to display a little message?

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
what is this app for?

Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by zzankee View Post
what is this app for?
Showing off

More seriously, this a response to the "I Am Rich" application for iPhone/iTouch which could be bought for $999 (NO JOKE!) through the App Store.

You can have the same privilege (if you consider having a red ruby on your handheld device a privilege) for FREE!

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

Last edited by El Amir; 2008-08-16 at 03:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to El Amir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Houston
Dear Owen(if that is your name),

I have a confession to make. One day when I was browsing the application catalog on my N800 I bumped on an application called "I AM FREE" - a shiny gem that costs you nothing. Out of curiosity I downloaded the app and I was struggling to find out what kind of use could such application have. (I also thought of bad things about the developper so you should consider putting some more description there).

Anyway, I googled it to find out what kind of $%*% made it and why and I bumped on "I AM RICH" application for iPhone. At this point I have to apologise for all I thought of you and I have to sincerely say that you, my friend, did the absolutely right thing and you are officially my hero.

Seriously though, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? Who are those 8 *****s who paid $1000 just to have that on their screen and how could a company like Apple authorise the release of such software at that price? They might as well release an application with just a loop printing "I am a *****" until the owner realises it. I bet those guys or girls have a lot of money(of course), but that doesn't change the fact that their I.Q. is like the stock market. Once it reaches 50 they start selling....

Anyway, thank god I am not older otherwise I would have had a heart attack and a stroke all together reading that article. You did a really great job, I wish I could meet you and shake your hand.

Colder

Originally Posted by El Amir View Post
More seriously, this a response to the "I Am Rich" application for iPhone/iTouch which could be bought for $999 (NO JOKE!) through the App Store.

Is it for real??? Seriously...

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by colder View Post
Who are those 8 *****s who paid $1000 just to have that on their screen
Those 8 purchases are likely to be accidental purchases made by people who had "one-click purchasing" switched on.

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by eiffel View Post
Those 8 purchases are likely to be accidental purchases made by people who had "one-click purchasing" switched on.
Not so sure about it

Tags
accessories, bling, iphone, python