Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki
No babble for me, take me straight to backgrounds

I had few panorama photos lying around in my computer so since they don't bring any joy to anybody that way and I'm not going to make any money with them, I thought to share them with this community. Just my own little contribution for this nice community.

There are currently 6 landscape photo backgrounds that are continous but not looping. I haven't had a chance to test them out myself yet, since I don't have the device yet (apparently shipment to Helsinki Flagship Store is stuck somewhere in mid-Europe that should have arrived today) so I'm not 100% sure about the quality.

You can download the zip-files (contains one large photo and 4 800x480 jpegs ready to use) from my DeviantArt account that is my preferred method for sharing these.

Feel free to download for personal use. I might add more backgrounds later but only from photos that have high enough resolution (aka panoramas stiched from several photos) to keep high enough image quality.

And as a speciality, one I made for myself: "Amazona". This is green colored, vector style background that should be loopable. Not sure, perhaps someone can check it out. A must for anyone who likes parrots.

Last edited by fouro; 2009-11-27 at 19:40.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fouro For This Useful Post: