Closed Thread
Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
/me bangs head too
I've been watching this thread for a few days now. It's funny how these pissing contests start.

@OP, while I can sympathize, this thread is no real way to get your point across. PM a Mod, or several, and have a discussion with them one on one about the issue.

@All others saying this is a useless thread, perhaps you're right. What's the point in posting something like this anyway? It's only flame bait, however, you have the option not to read it or even post, thus anything from there on is your own fault and just showing how immature/idiotic you are, if in fact you are helping the flames.

Yes, this tag issue has been around a long time and nothing's been done about it. Talk to the Mods/Admins privately, bug them lots if you FEEL you must and get on with your life. If you're against this, then why even comment? Keep doing what you all do and let your tags do your talking for you, even if us regular users don't know who it is.

-Quick Edit-
Small addition before I'm done with my post. I am kinda siding with the people that say "don't read the tags if you're offended". There's no point in getting mad about the tags being used, why? It's the internet. Those words can't physically harm you, they can't make you lose your job, your house or your personal belongings. If you take it too personal, you have a problem. I've learned this and am making great strides in improving that about myself. However, the point is that this forum is one of thousands, perhaps even millions out there for you to view, some that are even spam/flame-free (okay, that's a stretch). Move on with your life and ignore the tags. They won't do you any real harm, I swear.

Jesse~

Last edited by jperez2009; 2011-04-05 at 13:04.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jperez2009 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Give a weapon to man and he will use it , the tags are the weapon need i say any more !.

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
They are only a weapon because you are making them seem that way. Ever heard the phrase, "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me?" It really is true. If you don't want to accept that, then there's nothing anyone can do for you my friend.

Jesse~

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jperez2009 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Give a weapon to man and he will use it , the tags are the weapon need i say any more !.
So is a car. So is a pen.

Need I say more?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Hang on a minute here i might like to remind you lot i did NOT start this thread ffs leave me out of it, i only commented on this fing thread.

Why is it not in off topic anyhow?.

this thread plus the tags are just being used as a bashing tool on this forum.

Oh and a car and a pen is not in question here.

Seems no one is respecting the rules on this forum when posting on this thread and i think it is a bit sad when moderators join in with the bashing !.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
abill_uk I suggest you give it a rest before one of the main moderators gives you one.

Enough is enough.

And in general, this thread has outlived its usefulness.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
tag abuse, tag system, tagging