Active Topics

In the conversation list the contact name for Skype conversations goes missing.

I think it is when I have chatted with a person on my PC, and then start Skype on my phone and I was the last person to send a message in the conversation.

Before I upgraded to pr1.3 I backed up my phone and reflashed nand and emmc.

Anyone have the same problem?

Hi,

I have the same problem, as I described in this topic (page 14) http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=64335&page=14.
But it is not so easy to determine, when it is missing. It is not simply, that you reply to the Skype chat from your PC, there are other pre-requisites also, but so far I do not know what exactly.
Sometimes the "Conversations" shows more threads from the same user, although the chats are with totally different person. But if you do not want to reply to the chat with missing names opened directly from the conversations, but select "New IM" and there select the proper Skype account, you can mostly see the complete conversation and you can reply to that. However if the user seems offline, you cannot select it from the list there.
Right after the upgrade, I had some strange situation with the SMSs also, but so far only the skype chats seems fishy.

I haven't had any problems with SMS yet.

I had the same problem after flashing PR 1.3
settings - VoIP and IM accounts. check the "Screen name" field. It should be the same as on PC. That fixed the problem for me.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ | MAD | MEX | MOW |
+1 with this issue...