Ok people I see a lot of threads about the PR1.2 and I was wondering.. What will happen when PR1.2 finally get released? Will there be more apps? Will it be easier to develop apps? Are there any apps waiting in line for the PR1.2 to be released? Let's make a great thread of this...

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Norfolk, UK
people will stop moaning about pr1.2 not being released...
(this is my first post from my n900!!!)

The Following User Says Thank You to Memph1s For This Useful Post:
Hopefully a flood of apps already developed but not released will come pouring out.

Anyone know if people are already making QT apps on Symbian and the like? I would hope those would quickly be ported over.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wiltshire, UK
It'll be interesting to see if Nokia put their money where their mouth is regarding Qt post PR1.2 and make fully featured Ovi Maps available for N900 - should be easy enough if you believe their hype...

Last edited by NokTokDaddy; 2010-05-24 at 21:50.

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Scotland
there was an advert on during Lost this morning for Nokia plugging free maps on all nokia smartphones!

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
nobody knows what would be happen with the world and our universe after pr1.2 release...........

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
Target for Ovi Maps is Harmattan/Meego. Lets see what the Meego 1.0 has to offer N900

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Some say a gigantic black hole will form not far from Earth and will swallow the entire universe that we know of... I hope it's not true...

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Instead of complaining Nokia never releases it, they will complain about the millions of features they wanted it to have..

people will complain about something new.

The Following User Says Thank You to acano For This Useful Post: