I would love to see an NYC version of that Paris 3D

Do you think its using the Capsule 3D engine?

I would like to see a generic "google earth"-like version, and kinetic scrolling (in the "translation" mode). That would've been superb.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by *Sonic* View Post
I would love to see an NYC version of that Paris 3D

Do you think its using the Capsule 3D engine?
i agree this can be possible!!!

can anyone of you tell me how to hack capsule 3d vewer to see (our own)models on n900??without purchesing it

Last edited by nicholes; 2010-10-09 at 15:57. Reason: i mean it is a demno version

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
can anyone of you tell me how to hack capsule 3d vewer to see (our own)models on n900??without purchesing it
Getting something for free when you are supposed to pay for it is stealing and theft of any kind is not tolerated on TMO or any place where stealing is a legal offense. Please do not ask us to help you steal someone elses work. Pay up or just enjoy the free demo.

The Following User Says Thank You to Deaconclgi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by Deaconclgi View Post
Getting something for free when you are supposed to pay for it is stealing and theft of any kind is not tolerated on TMO or any place where stealing is a legal offense. Please do not ask us to help you steal someone elses work. Pay up or just enjoy the free demo.
Keep your pants on there fella.

Copyright infringement != Theft.

Reverse engineering or modifying software for personal (private) use is legal in many countries, so long as you do not distribute or disseminate, you have done nothing wrong. And talking about it here would be wrong obviously.

There are tons of rendering engines that are free anyway, some even run on the N900, many could probably be ported fairly easily, so really, there is no incentive to carve up this trial / commercial application anyway.

There are more gentle ways to nudge a person back on the right path.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I vote for St. Petersburg and Moscow. And Barstow

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Phoenix, Cochin, Bad Durkheim
http://www.paris-26-gigapixels.com/index-en.html
Isn't it the same thing. If yes, this is in intel project.

Originally Posted by Deaconclgi View Post
then plz suggest some other software for me to load my own model on 900.i really like to see my 3d home on n900 which i have created through google sketchup.i m very new in this community also i have xperians with n900 of 3 days only..plz help me out!