Active Topics

Get compulisve about putting the n900 in a baggy pocket to protect the case, while it's in it's case to protect the screen protector wich is on to protect the screen...

will it ever end!

Last edited by Kingsley; 2010-02-17 at 01:19.

Posts: 1,090 | Thanked: 476 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ingolstadt, Germany
i had to smile... ^^

You should walk around inside a plastic bubble to protect your baggy pocket

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Phoenix, Cochin, Bad Durkheim
I know an old lady who swallowed a fly
I don't know why she swallowed the fly
Perhaps she'll die
Every electronic thing has an end. Use the phone while you have it. And enjoy it.

Consider this, if you still have an N900 which looks like new in 2025... It won't be really cool. (if you don't believe me, think of the coolest phones of 1995)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amarjyoti For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by amarjyoti View Post
Consider this, if you still have an N900 which looks like new in 2025... It won't be really cool. (if you don't believe me, think of the coolest phones of 1995)
I don't know... It'll have a certain retro-chic by then and be Uber Cool.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
Originally Posted by BillyTheFish View Post
I don't know... It'll have a certain retro-chic by then and be Uber Cool.
absolutely...i slip my sim into a T68i when i'm out for a big night so i can leave the n900 at home (believe me, i will lose it/sit on it) and people always say "wow i remember them"...blah blah...and it's not even that old...and, battery lasts for a week, seriously!

I feel you. I wanted to use the device as intended and just put it in my pocket, but making sure I did not put anything in the same pocket as it though. But I got two huge nasty scratches on the screen. Now I can barely stand looking at it. Wish I had done like you. Actually I wish device just had a glass screen.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
Get compulisve about putting the n900 in a baggy pocket to protect the case, while it's in it's case to protect the screen protector wich is on to protect the screen...

will it ever end!
*LOL*

and i thought i was the only one.

actually, my N900 never leaves home. i'm too frightened it might fall out of my pocket or get scratched etc etc

If I have my N900 in my pocket in the CP-321 my girlfriend still has to hug me on the right hand side (my phone is in my left pocket)

I've already dropped my twice so far, it's been rained on (not heavily), and it gets "soaked" in sweat every night on my 15 mile runs.

It's a tool and not a fragile kid. If it breaks, I know a place where they have so many N900, they sell them.

The Following User Says Thank You to That One Guy For This Useful Post: