Notices

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by Andy1210 View Post
smoother without opengl in windowed mode, but in fullscreen better with opengl
Indeed, however the drop shadow effect is not working well without OpenGL.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Slovakia, Bratislava
Thanks, runs pretty good, I like the fullscreen mode, also difficulty settings are nicely done, one thing though, is it possible to autamtically load all images present in device or choose a directory and it will find all images in?

The Following User Says Thank You to noname711 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by noname711 View Post
Thanks, runs pretty good, I like the fullscreen mode, also difficulty settings are nicely done, one thing though, is it possible to autamtically load all images present in device or choose a directory and it will find all images in?
That would be great. I´m playing Puzzle Master almost every day, so automatic load could add more fun.

The Following User Says Thank You to pumbonis For This Useful Post:
Hey guys!

Somehow, in some mysterious way, I've found some time to make Puzzle Master 2 work on Maemo 5 too. It's been working on MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan for some time now, but now it works on Maemo 5 once again. The improvements may not be so big for Maemo 5 (new UI + multitouch support when applicable, which it isn't on the N900), but I think I still would like to upload it to Extras.

However, I need a few testers to make sure everything's OK with the new version.
Could someone who has an N900 give me a hand and test a .deb for me?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by noname711 View Post
The new version does have something like that instead of the traditional file dialog, but the necessary Qt mobility packages are not present on Maemo 5.

Originally Posted by pumbonis View Post
That would be great. I´m playing Puzzle Master almost every day, so automatic load could add more fun.
Hey, that is so nice to hear!

In any case, adding new images and starting a new game are both more easy and more fun with Puzzle Master 2.

Tags
application, games, jigsaw, maemo5, puzzle