Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by moudy91 View Post
HI guys i have a question
i have like 10 scripts on my n900 desktop thats mean 10 qbw like bluetooth on and off in one qbw and the other silent profile and general profile , my question is can i combine this 2 commands in one qbw,
1.bluetooth
2. profile
and on my desktop i click 1= bluetooth ( bluetooth on )
and i click 2= profile ( general or silent profile )
PS this scripts in one QBW
thank you
Here you go:

To flip between silent and general profiles use:
Code:
if [ `dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.profiled /com/nokia/profiled com.nokia.profiled.get_profile|awk -F "\"" '/g/ {print $2}'` == "general" ];then
  dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.profiled /com/nokia/profiled com.nokia.profiled.set_profile string:"silent"
else
  dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.profiled /com/nokia/profiled com.nokia.profiled.set_profile string:"general"
fi
dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.profiled /com/nokia/profiled com.nokia.profiled.get_profile|awk -F "\"" '/g/ {print $2}'|sed 's/^s/S/;s/^g/G/;s/^/Profile: /'
To flip Bluetooth on or off use:
Code:
if [ `dbus-send --system --print-reply --type=method_call --dest=org.bluez $(dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez / org.bluez.Manager.DefaultAdapter | awk -F'"' '/at/ {print $2}') org.bluez.Adapter.GetProperties|sed -n "/Powered/,/boolean/p"|tail -1|awk '{print $3}'` == "true" ];then
  dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=org.bluez $(dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez / org.bluez.Manager.DefaultAdapter | awk -F'"' '/at/ {print $2}') org.bluez.Adapter.SetProperty string:Powered variant:boolean:false
else
  dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=org.bluez $(dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez / org.bluez.Manager.DefaultAdapter | awk -F'"' '/at/ {print $2}') org.bluez.Adapter.SetProperty string:Powered variant:boolean:true
fi
dbus-send --system --print-reply --type=method_call --dest=org.bluez $(dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez / org.bluez.Manager.DefaultAdapter | awk -F'"' '/at/ {print $2}') org.bluez.Adapter.GetProperties|sed -n '/Powered/,/boolean/p'|tail -1|awk '{print $3}'|sed 's/true/ON/;s/false/OFF/;s/^/Bluetooth: /'

The Following User Says Thank You to JonWW For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by JonWW View Post
Here you go:

To flip between silent and general profiles use:
Code:
if [ `dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.profiled /com/nokia/profiled com.nokia.profiled.get_profile|awk -F "\"" '/g/ {print $2}'` == "general" ];then
  dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.profiled /com/nokia/profiled com.nokia.profiled.set_profile string:"silent"
else
  dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.profiled /com/nokia/profiled com.nokia.profiled.set_profile string:"general"
fi
dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.profiled /com/nokia/profiled com.nokia.profiled.get_profile|awk -F "\"" '/g/ {print $2}'|sed 's/^s/S/;s/^g/G/;s/^/Profile: /'
To flip Bluetooth on or off use:
Code:
if [ `dbus-send --system --print-reply --type=method_call --dest=org.bluez $(dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez / org.bluez.Manager.DefaultAdapter | awk -F'"' '/at/ {print $2}') org.bluez.Adapter.GetProperties|sed -n "/Powered/,/boolean/p"|tail -1|awk '{print $3}'` == "true" ];then
  dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=org.bluez $(dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez / org.bluez.Manager.DefaultAdapter | awk -F'"' '/at/ {print $2}') org.bluez.Adapter.SetProperty string:Powered variant:boolean:false
else
  dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=org.bluez $(dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez / org.bluez.Manager.DefaultAdapter | awk -F'"' '/at/ {print $2}') org.bluez.Adapter.SetProperty string:Powered variant:boolean:true
fi
dbus-send --system --print-reply --type=method_call --dest=org.bluez $(dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez / org.bluez.Manager.DefaultAdapter | awk -F'"' '/at/ {print $2}') org.bluez.Adapter.GetProperties|sed -n '/Powered/,/boolean/p'|tail -1|awk '{print $3}'|sed 's/true/ON/;s/false/OFF/;s/^/Bluetooth: /'

These scripts I know them and I know the flip, but I need to combine them into one qbw , when I click on the qbw on the left for example the Bluetooth flip will open and when I click on the qbw on the right the profile flip will open.
Thank you for your help again

Originally Posted by moudy91 View Post
These scripts I know them and I know the flip, but I need to combine them into one qbw , when I click on the qbw on the left for example the Bluetooth flip will open and when I click on the qbw on the right the profile flip will open.
Thank you for your help again
You can create an invisible widget and put it on the left/right half of the visible widget.

Originally Posted by LightRain View Post
You can create an invisible widget and put it on the left/right half of the visible widget.
No I think u did not understand me well
I want 1 qbw with 2 different command I repeat 1 qbw

How can I make a widget not rotate when the phone is rotated?

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Petrolina, Brazil
Hello guys! I'm making a WP7 tiles like desktop in my N900, and usign QBW. So, most of apps are working well, but "ossofilemanager", "sygic", "FreOffice", "notes" and "Calendar" are NOT working.
My method is adding CMD command "dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr /com/nokia/HildonDesktop/AppMgr com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr.LaunchApplication string:"

The icon appears, but the apps doesnt open. The other apps are working well, only these are broken.
What im doing wrong?

thankyou

Originally Posted by trigaum View Post
Hello guys! I'm making a WP7 tiles like desktop in my N900, and usign QBW. So, most of apps are working well, but "ossofilemanager", "sygic", "FreOffice", "notes" and "Calendar" are NOT working.
My method is adding CMD command "dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr /com/nokia/HildonDesktop/AppMgr com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr.LaunchApplication string:"

The icon appears, but the apps doesnt open. The other apps are working well, only these are broken.
What im doing wrong?

thankyou
Go to /usr/share/applications/hildon and look for the file name of the app you want.

Anybody know how to make shortcut for categories (created with Catorise plus)?

The Following User Says Thank You to LightRain For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Hi everyone...

I could need some help here regarding

Now keep adding back qbw widgets via desktop gear/menu until they are all restored. (don't issue any qbw configuration step until all qbws are restored)

My question is, is the above method the only possible way to restore/reload all beecons that are stored in /home/user/.queen_beecon ?!?

The thing is that it occasional happens that queen beecon stops working (I guess due to hildon-home doing something weird) If I then click on one of the beecons, all widgets on my desktops disappear.

Restarting phone doesn't help to restore them. All I can do is to manually reload every single beecon from desktop menu (via "Add widget")

I have more than 30 widgets to load so isn't there any command telling the engine to just reload every widget from /home/user/.queen_beecon ???

Thanks in advanced,

hopefully....

J4ZZ

Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
Hi everyone...

My question is, is the above method the only possible way to restore/reload all beecons that are stored in /home/user/.queen_beecon ?!?

The thing is that it occasional happens that queen beecon stops working (I guess due to hildon-home doing something weird) If I then click on one of the beecons, all widgets on my desktops disappear.

Restarting phone doesn't help to restore them. All I can do is to manually reload every single beecon from desktop menu (via "Add widget")

I have more than 30 widgets to load so isn't there any command telling the engine to just reload every widget from /home/user/.queen_beecon ???

Thanks in advanced,

hopefully....

J4ZZ
You FAR too many widgets. At around 30 widgets QBW starts to freak the F* out all the time.

Either remove or consolidate some of your widgets.

Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
Hi everyone...

Thanks in advanced,

hopefully....

J4ZZ
Try this solution.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kolos For This Useful Post: