Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
Originally Posted by edp17 View Post
Did you figure out the issue of the calendar? I tried but haven't found anything. If you use multirom, it might worth to install as a separate rom and see how the calendar looks like there.
No I didn't find any solution. I am using it with multirom and my old CM12 based 2.0.4.13 version did not have this problem.
As solution I am trying to get used to it

Does someone else experience the same calendar problem?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Antikorper View Post
I am interested in it!!! Please, post your image 3.2.1.20 here!!!
I have updated my signature where from you can download the 3.2.1.20 version. (This is for fresh install, not for upgrade! You will lose your data/settings, so please install as a separate rom or do a backup.)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by claustn View Post
No I didn't find any solution. I am using it with multirom and my old CM12 based 2.0.4.13 version did not have this problem.
As solution I am trying to get used to it

Does someone else experience the same calendar problem?
A few weeks back I asked whether you use multiple calendars or syncing to somewhere.

The reason of my question was, as daily driver I have been using these builds since the wip16 version and didn't experience this behaviour.
(Honestly when I was looking for the perfect combination of Sailfish, AD and SFDroid, I have tried all Sailfish version that is/was available for the Nexus 5, from version 1.1.9.28 until this latest 3.2.1.20, plus some other versions for other devices and have never came across this issue.)

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
I think the issue is related to the en_US.utf8 locale. Switching the system language to Italian solves the issue and brings back Monday as first day of the week. I'll investigate further if I can keep English as system language and the Italian locale settings.

I think the issue is related to the en_US.utf8 locale. Switching the system language to Italian solves the issue and brings back Monday as first day of the week. I'll investigate further if I can keep English as system language and the Italian locale settings.
Thank you. This explains why I never seen this. I always use English on both.

Well, me too, but it seems that selecting US gave me this problem. Now I set English UK and no problems with calendar

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post:
Well, me too, but it seems that selecting US gave me this problem. Now I set English UK and no problems with calendar
Cool. I am glad finally you found the reason and workaround.
It might be good to know whether this is related to my build or a more generic issue or it is specific to Nexus 5.

Last edited by edp17; 2020-01-21 at 10:42.

Hello edp17, is your sailfish 3.2.1.20 version based on cm-12.1-20160704-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead.zip, I flash cm-12.1-20160704-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead.zip failed,alaways stuck in google logo(boot up).but I can flash other cm12 or cm13 image, sucessed. And I also use different twrp version,no one sucess.please help! thanks
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Innocence For This Useful Post:
The CM version is correct, use the correct version of TWRP and report here if it works!

The CM version is correct, use the correct version of TWRP and report here if it works!
As you see ,I used three different twrp vesion,twrp multirom 2.6 ,twrp multirom 3.0,twrp 3.3(the latest for nexus5),All flash cm12.1-20160704 failed,cm13 sucessed. So can you share your twrp img? Please give me a link address,thank you!

Tags
hammerhead, nexus5, sailfishos, sfdroid