Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
http://tmz.com

Cardiac arrest at the age of 50

AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
I read he was rushed to the hospital, not necessarily dead yet. If they use CPR and the "defibrillator", they could probably bring him back from the dead. Until a "reputable" source tells me otherwise, I think he's just in the hospital.

Jesse~

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by jperez2009 View Post
I read he was rushed to the hospital, not necessarily dead yet. If they use CPR and the "defibrillator", they could probably bring him back from the dead. Until a "reputable" source tells me otherwise, I think he's just in the hospital.

Jesse~
You're right..only TMZ and Fox reports he is dead.. neither is what I'd consider reputable
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

There ya go

Jesse~

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
LA Times confirms his death.

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
RIP King of Pop

Originally Posted by Den in USA View Post
LA Times confirms his death.
Yeah, just read that too...

CNN is having split personality issues with talking about him in the past tense..while having a 'CNN has not confirmed his death' banner at the bottom of the screen.

Yep, NY Times reports he's gone. I can't say I'll mourn, but don't get me wrong. I love most of his music, but him as a person, I just can't respect.

Anyway, I do feel for the loss his family feels.

Jesse~

Michael Jackson's "Thriller" in High Def (10 mins): http://www.savevid.com/video/michael...hd-582307.html

Can't believe that was 17 years ago....

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Man. Today really sucked. Farrah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson.