I am selling my Nokia N9 64Gb, black. The phone was issued by Nokia on 18.3.2014 as a replacement phone for a broken N9, therefore it is brand new. It comes with all the accesories that come in the box. The charger has been used 2x, the earphones are unused, only the bumper has benn used. The phone also has a 2 year waranty, but because its extended it is only valid in Slovenia.
I am using the phone for the past 3 weeks, all the time with the bumper so there are literaly no signs of wear.

The reason i am selling it is because i allready have an N9 and i wanted to use one for Sailfish, but since there isnt much progres on that front i will get a Nexus 4 or preferably a Jolla phone.

Shipping anywhere. Cheapest shipping to Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Austria and Hungary (because i can send it from these countries), then European union, then everything else

The asking price is 200 Eur + shipping. I am looking for a Jolla phone so if anyone has one spare or doesnt need it ill give the N9+100 Eur for it.

Pictures follow if there are interested buyers...

Last edited by mercenary; 2014-05-07 at 21:54. Reason: Sold

The Following User Says Thank You to mercenary For This Useful Post:
hello friend, could u reply pls

regards