Active Topics

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Manila, Philippines
help please!!!!! 4 days ago,using faster application manager; i upgraded some of the applications including EVOPEDIA. after upgrading,i found out that evopedia's icon is missing. does anyone here experience the same kind of problem? i need some help here!

Don't panic. It will be fixed today or tomorrow. If you want to start evopedia, open a terminal and type "evopedia".

please help!!!!!!!!!!!! am trying to install some application using fapman but unfortunately,it says: "ERROR YOUR SYSTEM HAS PARTIALLY INSTALLED OR BROKEN PACKAGES. YOU'LL HAVE TO FIX THIS MANUALLY. TRY dpkg --configure -a".

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
bebek, buksan mo ang XTerminal, tapos "root" at "dpkg --configure -a". Nag-crash ba siya while installing apps?

Kailangan mo ng rootsh by the way.

Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
bebek, buksan mo ang XTerminal, tapos "root" at "dpkg --configure -a". Nag-crash ba siya while installing apps?

Kailangan mo ng rootsh by the way.
hanks for d reply hurrian.. i will try it....

Hi Philippines N900 crew!
Would there be any interest in helping translate some Maemo apps for your country?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
Originally Posted by Xagoln View Post
Hi Philippines N900 crew!
Would there be any interest in helping translate some Maemo apps for your country?
sure! what sort of apps?

Well, I'm trying to drum up support in the Development forum:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=73192

There could be a range, but it depends how many Devs are interested!

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
sir topet, i hope you get to check this thread. symbianize is currently down. hehe am i right in assuming its your birthday?

did you get to read my clarification on REBOOT?
REBOOTing adds 2 to the counter but when i SWITCH OFF and then turn on the device, the counter goes back to zero.

edit: just checked your profile, it's not your birthday. hehe

Last edited by vetsin; 2011-05-19 at 18:31.

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
sir topet, i hope you get to check this thread. symbianize is currently down. hehe am i right in assuming its your birthday?

did you get to read my clarification on REBOOT?
REBOOTing adds 2 to the counter but when i SWITCH OFF and then turn on the device, the counter goes back to zero.

edit: just checked your profile, it's not your birthday. hehe
Hi Friend,

Yeah it's down...I saw you sent me a PM but by the time I was about to check it was already down.

Yup I was able to read your clarification on the Reboot button. It was also mentioned that when the device reaches a certain count of reboots it will be bricked...I guess what makes me wonder now is: how will the device know how many times it has rebooted using the Reboot button, if the counter keeps on resetting to zero?

No it's not my birthday today, lolz...my birthday is in November.

Tags
filipino, jovit, nokia n900, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys, selling n900