Notices

Still no fix for the bug I reported on page 90?

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Well, I got today the time and I've just release version 2.0.14 with the following changes:
  • Fix group creation
    Thanks for the report on this. It seems solved now.
  • Separate record functionality from 'Send' button so it is more difficult to start recording an audio message by mistake

Now, the Send button is only the Send button. There's a new button for recording audio that disappears when writing some text so the typing space is not reduced. I hope this solves the glitch that sometimes made us start a new recording unknowingly.

I hope you all enjoy this small changes It's already available at extras-devel and in a few hours will be available at extras-testing.

Thanks alot ceene. I was waiting for this one.. :-)

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by molecularentropy View Post
Still no fix for the bug I reported on page 90?
As far as I can see, you are the only one seeing this or at least reporting it. And as you seem to know wots wot, you will appreciate that is difficult to address.

How often does it occur? What do you do to trigger it (if anything). Stock n900, CSSU etc?

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Well, I got today the time and I've just release version 2.0.14 with the following changes:
  • Fix group creation
    Thanks for the report on this. It seems solved now.
  • Separate record functionality from 'Send' button so it is more difficult to start recording an audio message by mistake

Now, the Send button is only the Send button. There's a new button for recording audio that disappears when writing some text so the typing space is not reduced. I hope this solves the glitch that sometimes made us start a new recording unknowingly.

I hope you all enjoy this small changes It's already available at extras-devel and in a few hours will be available at extras-testing.
The quirk with the Send button was pretty common. Thanks a lot! Yappari is better fitted with each new release, and I really appreciate the effort you all put on it =)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jmo707 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
I have also noticed that the scrolling on the main window has been really smooth than the previous one. Thanks Ceene.. :-)

Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
How often does it occur? What do you do to trigger it (if anything). Stock n900, CSSU etc?
It occurs roughly 10 times a day. Very easily reproducible.

There is nothing in particular that I do to trigger it, it just happens sporadically. I thought there may have been a correlation between the window being focused and the crash, but I have since debunked that.

This is stock n900, reloaded with 1.3 about 6 months ago.

If I am the only one experiencing this, I guess I'll debug it myself and give ceene a patch file. I don't have an n900 dev environment, that's all, so it means I have no quick way to compile the source, but I'll work on setting up a VM some time soon.

Thank you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to molecularentropy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by molecularentropy View Post
It occurs roughly 10 times a day. Very easily reproducible.

There is nothing in particular that I do to trigger it, it just happens sporadically. I thought there may have been a correlation between the window being focused and the crash, but I have since debunked that.

This is stock n900, reloaded with 1.3 about 6 months ago.

If I am the only one experiencing this, I guess I'll debug it myself and give ceene a patch file. I don't have an n900 dev environment, that's all, so it means I have no quick way to compile the source, but I'll work on setting up a VM some time soon.

Thank you.
Can you verify with df -h that you have enough space on rootfs?

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

Yep, plenty of space. It has nothing to do with disk. As per the stack-trace, looks like a timeout exception.

yappari error connection closed by server please reply

Originally Posted by hussains331444 View Post
yappari error connection closed by server please reply
i think you got banned.

someone, that i don't have in my contact list, wrote me...and some seconds later i also lost the connection to the server

it's my second ban, so for lifetime =((((((

maybe yaparri needs also an option to choose between "save contact" or "spam" when someone new writes to you

____
hoping that in future more people will use threema

The Following User Says Thank You to rusuck For This Useful Post:

Tags
whatsapp, yappari