Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Sasler View Post
Thanks
  1. It should retain the custom currencies. However, in the past few updates I had to reset the currencies, so they were lost. But I hope in future updates I don't have to do that any more.
  2. No, it used to be Euro only, now it is also US Dollar. Is Naira pegged to the Pound?
on 2. maybe I am misunderstanding the pegged to function. The only currency I know the Naira exchange for is Pound. On previous versions when setting up the custom rate I would just set the Naira to Pound rate (usually 250 to 1). Now I can only set up the rate by using either the dollar or euro rate which I don't know so have to do some calculations to get there.

The version 0.8-7 is in Extras now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sasler For This Useful Post:
Any way to add extra functionality where it checks www.xe.com for the exchange rates.. These are constantly updated..as opposed to ECB or TimeGenie...today is Monday 31st May..but the updated rates are still from Friday 28th May

Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Any way to add extra functionality where it checks www.xe.com for the exchange rates.. These are constantly updated..as opposed to ECB or TimeGenie...today is Monday 31st May..but the updated rates are still from Friday 28th May
if you look the licence agreement on the site you reffer to, you'll notice that it's not free for this kind of app. Also, the rate in ECB are updated at about 15:00 CET during bussines days.

Anyway, I've been working on a rather major update that should deal with this issues. I hope I can release it soon

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sasler For This Useful Post:
Thanks..cant wait for the update..really great app..keep it up

The Following User Says Thank You to snowman For This Useful Post:
Version 2.2.1 released in Ovi Store. Please read more here.