Active Topics

Originally Posted by ZShakespeare View Post
Looks likeYOU didn't do you research buddy! Everywhere that sells the N900 clearly marks it as an experimental devices that is step 4 of e^(26) of the way to an actual mass market device that will come sometime in the year 2525. Even now it comes with FREEDOM. Sure it isn't as functional as that shiny pair of handcuffs that does eveything you want, but we gotta stick it to THE MAN!
Not quite so in the UK

Carphone Warehouse defintaly do not market the phone as step 4/5 of an experimental device, neither does Vodaphone and im not even sure Nokia marketed that way on its website

That said I do like the flexibility of the devices, and I did read it as a 4/5ths device before I got mine, and yes mine was from CPW as Vodaphone made a right mess of my order, the only downside is that im tied into a 2 year contract

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Not quite so in the UK

Carphone Warehouse defintaly do not market the phone as step 4/5 of an experimental device, neither does Vodaphone and im not even sure Nokia marketed that way on its website
Hehe, he was being sarcastic

Last edited by imperiallight; 2010-06-28 at 22:17.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
just as I expected: you are unable to see it for yourself. that is probably why it has gotten worse.....
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Tags
delete me, worstthreadever