Notices

Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
There should be the grey bar at the bottom of the view: you should have click it to unlock the screen.

You could also have configured widgets to display some unlockers or icons that can help unlocking the view.

Everything is explained in the blog post, FAQ section.
Oh, that FAQ explained most of my problems. I missed it first time reading release post.
I hope you can fix those bugs, missing LPM and slow performance are deal breakers for me. Anyhow it's really nice addition, keep up your good work.

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by Slerppa View Post
Oh, that FAQ explained most of my problems. I missed it first time reading release post.
I hope you can fix those bugs, missing LPM and slow performance are deal breakers for me. Anyhow it's really nice addition, keep up your good work.
Slow performances cannot really be addressed easily, it is related to the rendering system. And for LPM, I need a N9 to hack on.

Slow performances cannot really be addressed easily, it is related to the rendering system. And for LPM, I need a N9 to hack on.
how come i dont see any widgets or docks when i enter the menu for adding one of these?!
those menus are just empty.
when i try to place a shortcut on a screen it tells me that there isnt enough space to add one, even though the screen is empty

Originally Posted by kb61 View Post
how come i dont see any widgets or docks when i enter the menu for adding one of these?!
those menus are just empty.
when i try to place a shortcut on a screen it tells me that there isnt enough space to add one, even though the screen is empty
Either uninstall everything or run /opt/widgets/bin/packagemanagerhelper --rebuild in terminal.

There is a bug when adding a shortcut. It was addressed.
You might also try to get it from apps.formeego.org.

Either uninstall everything or run /opt/widgets/bin/packagemanagerhelper --rebuild in terminal.

There is a bug when adding a shortcut. It was addressed.
You might also try to get it from apps.formeego.org.
ive downloaded from there at first, but did not work. i couldnt even hit "install" as that that button didnt even show up.

downloading the deb from the link in the first post worked, i even got an update notification for 1.0.1 - that was nice
and i was also able to install docks and widgets.
i loved the preview view of it, but the actual outcome on the lock screen was quite laggy thats why i uninstalled it for now.
but i will keep an eye on the progress of this application...

Originally Posted by kb61 View Post
screen was quite laggy thats why i uninstalled it for now.
but i will keep an eye on the progress of this application...
As I said before, it is not my fault. I tried hard to keep it smooth on the lockscreen, but it is not. But well, you can live with this small lack of smoothness, if the lockscreen is bringing you a lot of information.

(Working on notifications and weather for now, but courses starts on tuesday)

The Following User Says Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
i dunno what im missing but i already red the whole thread including the blog, add widget is blank. add shortcut says "no place left on this page". add dock is blank.

where to download packages,docks and widgets?

sorry for the qq

Originally Posted by drnail View Post
i dunno what im missing but i already red the whole thread including the blog, add widget is blank. add shortcut says "no place left on this page". add dock is blank.

where to download packages,docks and widgets?

sorry for the qq
Strange that a lot of people are reporting the bug that "widgets pages is blank". Try uninstalling and reinstalling again ? or installing + downloading update from apps.formeego.org ?

There is no architecture to download packages, docks and widgets currently, but soon, I hope there will.

Sorry that I cannot really address these issues as quickly as before, I'm preparing to go to university again and have to do some preparations ...

Strange that a lot of people are reporting the bug that "widgets pages is blank". Try uninstalling and reinstalling again ? or installing + downloading update from apps.formeego.org ?

There is no architecture to download packages, docks and widgets currently, but soon, I hope there will.

Sorry that I cannot really address these issues as quickly as before, I'm preparing to go to university again and have to do some preparations ...

actually i already tried both the deb from talk.maemo and from your blog. also tried inception just to handle my cravings from your app.anyway, will try it on my other n9 since the one i used earlier is my tweak-abused n9.... big kudos btw!

Originally Posted by drnail View Post
actually i already tried both the deb from talk.maemo and from your blog. also tried inception just to handle my cravings from your app.anyway, will try it on my other n9 since the one i used earlier is my tweak-abused n9.... big kudos btw!
running /opt/widgets/bin/widgets-packagemanager-helper --rebuild doesn't help ?

(name may vary, I forgot it)