Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
please ask him: Who is responsible for the Tablet? what part of the organization?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
please ask him: Who is responsible for the Tablet? what part of the organization?
On that part, I have no doubt. That is the 'existing' company. Who also stated that they are going to ship those ordered by now.
Probably that also means, there will be no more of that particular tablet. Or, it will afterwards, be handed over to the new device company (I guess they will 'buy' the rights to use the already designed tablet).

The Following User Says Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
On that part, I have no doubt. That is the 'existing' company. Who also stated that they are going to ship those ordered by now.
Probably that also means, there will be no more of that particular tablet. Or, it will afterwards, be handed over to the new device company (I guess they will 'buy' the rights to use the already designed tablet).
the existing company cant be responsible since it's splitting in two unless they say: No more tablets!

the existing company cant be responsible since it's splitting in two unless they say: No more tablets!
I guess they could lay of responsibility. But they clearly stated that they are putting effort into delivering as fast as possible

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
I guess they could lay of responsibility. But they clearly stated that they are putting effort into delivering as fast as possible
yep, so again back to my initial question

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Dave, you haven't been reading all the articles linked, please read what Jolla personnel have said about current devices, which includes the Jolla Tablet (by their definition).

@itdoesntmatt

About Jolla TOH, just ask them if it's def. on the table for a successor device, & for that matter; is a J2 def. on the table, or will it depend on investment/partners that the new co. can secure?

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Dave, you haven't been reading all the articles linked, please read what Jolla personnel have said about current devices, which includes the Jolla Tablet (by their definition).

@itdoesntmatt

About Jolla TOH, just ask them if it's def. on the table for a successor device, & for that matter; is a J2 def. on the table, or will it depend on investment/partners that the new co. can secure?
No, I have not and after browsing all pages like crazy I've not found it.

No, I have not and after browsing all pages like crazy I've not found it.
First post

link: http://jolla.com/wp-content/uploads/...2015_FINAL.PDF

Jolla is committed to deliver the Jolla Tablet to its Indiegogo crowdfunding contributors and is working hard to start first shipments as soon as possible.
http://techcrunch.com/2015/07/07/mob...r-of-business/

Last edited by nieldk; 2015-07-08 at 17:59. Reason: Added link

The Following User Says Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
And that's not all of it IIRC, there was a few more minor clarifications in the TechCrunch article too.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Asked. We ve just to wait For a reply

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread