Active Topics

Notices

Hi, can you add 4 bottons instead of 3 in the below section because we have 4 desktops.

PD: you have done a great work.

Well, I was actually about to ask you guys about this. Seeing as I only use three and the PipBoy only has three I was kinda happy with that.

The fourth one with all three lights off ain't good enough?

Well. I'll have a look at it and post it as alternate wallpapers...

The Following User Says Thank You to stenny For This Useful Post:
Oh, I didn't count the "Close" as a desktop. And the is broken. So actually AFAIK there were only three working "desktops" always.

But as said, I will create alternate walls with four buttons. And who knows, maybe I'll even like it

One smallish update + 4 button wallpapers to download. Enjoy and let me know what you think. I didn't try them yet.

Post #1 updated

The Following User Says Thank You to Tinukedaya For This Useful Post:
Thanks.

Please Can you make a green version too beacause pipboy 3000 is green.

This may help you:

http://webdagoo.com/wp-content/uploa...2141SQ.jpg.png

Last edited by Brian_7; 2011-02-12 at 23:34.

Well, actually PipBoy3000 can be green, blue, amber and white. And maybe I even forgot some of the other colors but those are there.

Don't get me wrong, I know what you mean, and actually I started the theme as green one. But then, I always liked the blue one better. So for now that is a no go. Maybe when I'm finished with this, I'll do different color variations. That is a distant future though. Sorry.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by Tinukedaya View Post
Well, actually PipBoy3000 can be green, blue, amber and white. And maybe I even forgot some of the other colors but those are there.

Don't get me wrong, I know what you mean, and actually I started the theme as green one. But then, I always liked the blue one better. So for now that is a no go. Maybe when I'm finished with this, I'll do different color variations. That is a distant future though. Sorry.
Are you doing your theme in Photoshop/Gimp or in a Vector format. If your using Vector then all it would take is editing some numbers in notepad ot update theme to green or any other color.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

@Andrew: Photoshop. It's not too complicated either. It's just complete waste of time and effort ATM. Once I'm done with the blue one, I can do it, but until then, it just has to wait.

*edit* BTW: Brian: the link of yours don't work