Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Please list all 52 infractions as you seem to be the only person who can find them, which suggests you are being over sensitive and ultimately reading what you want to read rather than what is actually there.

I already made your buddy "tap out"... i aint gonna continue beating a dead horse.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Ya gotta look in the right place. Here's a hint: first star on the right, straight on 'til morning.

Watch it man.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by euchreprof View Post
I already made your buddy "tap out"... i aint gonna continue beating a dead horse.
Beating a dead horse? You made the accusation when you went back and counted every instance where you felt you had been attacked!

It's put up or shut up time - you've already cried wolf once and I'm struggling to find 52 instances where you were "called names" (as you laughably put it) or personally attacked.

If your accusations carried any weight I'm sure something would have been done about it, the fact no action has been taken speaks volumes to me...

No doubt you'll accuse me of ganging up on you blah blah but please don't come on here making false accusations, picking fights you have no hope of winning with other members and spreading lies in general to further your own ego.

Last edited by Milhouse; 2007-06-13 at 01:08.

Beating a dead horse? You made the accusation when you went back and counted every instance where you felt you had been attacked!

It's put up or shut up time - you've already cried wolf once and I'm struggling to find 52 instances where you were "called names" (as you laughably put it) or personally attacked.

If your accusations carried any weight I'm sure something would have been done about it, the fact no action has been taken speaks volumes to me...

No doubt you'll accuse me of ganging up on you blah blah but please don't come on here making false accusations, picking fights you have no hope of winning with other members and spreading lies in general to further your own ego.

JUST FOR STARTERS... Read the 1st Skype thread. You must be joking here.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by euchreprof View Post
JUST FOR STARTERS... Read the 1st Skype thread. You must be joking here.
No I'm not... I've just re-read the first few pages and I don't see any personal attacks or "name calling" so please help me out and list examples of where you were personally abused or called any kind of a name.

You say you have 52 examples so it shouldn't be hard to list several quotes demonstrating such appalling behaviour.

No I'm not... I've just re-read the first few pages and I don't see any personal attacks or "name calling" so please help me out and list examples of where you were personally abused or called any kind of a name.

You say you have 52 examples so it shouldn't be hard to list several quotes demonstrating such appalling behaviour.

Maybe you need a dictionary too. They are the 9-12 letter words in his post. Everyone else saw them... only u r denying this fact... AND THAT IS ONLY 1 THREAD OUT OF 9!! Look... you also posted publically on here that u didn't gloat over SAP leaving but... you also sent me 5 private emails gloating about him leaving and then left this publically...

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ead.php?t=6144

You are in complete denial and because of this how do you expect for me to take u seriously and continue to keep my attention? I love a good fight as we all seen but I either need my combatant to be more irrational or at least be able to follow the facts somewhat. I totally believe you are pulling my leg though but then I think "is it possible"???

Closed Thread