Originally Posted by white_ranger View Post
Don't get the Iphone. If you just want to get it because it has a lot of apps, then you better buy Ipod Touch. And if you already bought N900, keep it.
Dude, this thread is older than the N900's public existance.

Banned | Posts: 109 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
I'm tired of seeing pandora delayed and nokia remaining quiet about their future products. iphone 3G S is available right now and will probably offer the same performance.

Arggg I'm so tired of waiting. The only thing holding me back from the iphone is the terrible 480x320 resolution and the lack of hardware keys but it is starting to look better everyday.
I have both iphone 3GS and N900. I almost got the original iphone but luckily waited till 3GS matured into what it is: A good all around multimedia phone. I couldnt be on ATT and got an unlocked iphone from overseas and am using it on T-mobile. The good things about it are the email, works flawlessly with my work's exchange server, the display is good, but not as good as N900, the touchscreen functions are fast and smooth. It does have a lot of applications and GPS with google maps works great (N900 GPS does not work on my phone and ovi maps is so counterintuitive, and you cant get google maps yet).

I am currently using iphone 3GS as my main phone as N900 email sucks. But if you want to surf the web or develop programs, N900 is better.