Notices

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
I love your work dude

I hope to see again soon in CSSU support for transparent shortcut backgrounds .
Apologies if this has been said elsewhere (I couldn't see it in this thread), but if you set widget opacity to 0 you get transparent shortcut backgrounds again.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Yeah, but i would like to have just transparency for shortcut backgrounds. and not for all widgets. Thank you anyway

i used the theme customiser and when i want to revert back using the restore backup fuction my phone reboots instantaneously. Is there any backup folder where I could get the old transitions.ini file??

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Finland / UK
When changing fonts with theme customizer is it supposed to change the font for the dialling pad? I changed my font resently and noticed all fonts had been updated except the dialling pad.

The Following User Says Thank You to michou For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by michou View Post
When changing fonts with theme customizer is it supposed to change the font for the dialling pad? I changed my font resently and noticed all fonts had been updated except the dialling pad.
Dialpad and pin-pad are hardcoded to use Nokia Sans. Both are closed source apps, so no way to even patch those.

Offtopic: I started to implement some requested features today and immediately when I got Qt Creator opened my motherboard died

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
hey d-iivil take a look at this http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...616#post984616 its a problem that i think its caused by theme customizer any help mate ??

Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
hey d-iivil take a look at this http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...616#post984616 its a problem that i think its caused by theme customizer any help mate ??
My wild guess is that you have overwritten your Nokia Sans font with your custom one like some guide @ tmo suggests to do? It most definitely has nothing to do with TC.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
no i haven't sne that at all, so can you please take me to that thread so i can overwrite the carlise fonts with the ubuntu ones, thanks...
but no haven't overwrited anything...

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Hi d-iivil, sorry if this is already discussed but I didn't find any hints within the last pages.

Following problem: since some weeks my N900 shows a strange behaviour when opening dialogs or even complete windows. The border gets rendered but no content is visible. As buttons are still responding it is possible but sometimes dangerous to tap blindly on some place in dialog overlay.

Is it possible this has to do with transition tuning and some updates of theme customizer? I'm still using nokias stuff and not cssu but have some packages replaced (like hildon-home). Hope you can help in any way as this is making me crazy.

Originally Posted by x-lette View Post
Hi d-iivil, sorry if this is already discussed but I didn't find any hints within the last pages.

Following problem: since some weeks my N900 shows a strange behaviour when opening dialogs or even complete windows. The border gets rendered but no content is visible. As buttons are still responding it is possible but sometimes dangerous to tap blindly on some place in dialog overlay.

Is it possible this has to do with transition tuning and some updates of theme customizer? I'm still using nokias stuff and not cssu but have some packages replaced (like hildon-home). Hope you can help in any way as this is making me crazy.
Haven't heard any reports like this from other users or faced similiar things myself so I have to say I don't know

I haven't changed the custom hildon-home which is shipped with TC since day one. But errors in dialogs and windows points to window manager (hildon-desktop) and stuff related to that (broken theme maybe?). So if you have any modified hildon-desktop, I suggest you to try to re-install the original one and see if it gets any better.

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post: