Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
Please leave politics out of this forum. Completely Off Topic and risks opening a massive can of worms.
Completely agree. My mistake. Pretty bad examples that you have to deliver what you say when it comes to buissness. It was not about politics. But I agree it might be too sensitive to united kingdomies and eusayers. My apologiesz

If you have a deal including a massive can of worms you have to fix the worms and atleast one massive can. That was my point the other was placeholders.

Have ordered a ProOne?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2019-02-27 at 21:27.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
Didn't see this video from Engadget earlier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgA0953Db00

x

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by xman View Post
Didn't see this video from Engadget earlier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgA0953Db00

x
That was what I was afraid of. The sw part. Chen knows plenty of keyboards and that is the main feature and will be in focus. So I guess it will be solid! But the software. Hope they manage to find a nice transition for apps.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
That was what I was afraid of. The sw part. Chen knows plenty of keyboards and that is the main feature and will be in focus. So I guess it will be solid! But the software. Hope they manage to find a nice transition for apps.
I guess that only matter if you want to run android. For me it doesn't matter.

So far thought it seems to be getting great responses and very decent coverage. On Engadget youtube video, most of the comments are positive.

x

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Oh cool, you can see the phone led indicator in this image.

x

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
WTF. Like 0003??

Please confirm so i can proceed to jump around the living room over 5000 orders
There was "I hope" - don't need to jump but that could be good exercise... - And can't confirm anything, just hope to get one when this new Precious is coming...

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Ahah, language is a fikkl bit**.

So back to ~200 orders "we" can track after ThomasAH order.
Anyone with a raise?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by xman View Post
Oh cool, you can see the phone led indicator in this image.
Isn't that the proximity sensor? IR might have been picked up by camera. Also, what's the point of such a led on an OLED-device? I always found the led on the Nokia N9 quite useless, as the always-on display was far better at showing indicators.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzillogic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fuzzillogic View Post
Isn't that the proximity sensor? IR might have been picked up by camera. Also, what's the point of such a led on an OLED-device? I always found the led on the Nokia N9 quite useless, as the always-on display was far better at showing indicators.
You. know you could be right. Not sure, just guessed. I feel like the proximity sensor goes on the right side of the screen .. .

But I like a programable led for quickly knowing what's going on, with out lighting up the whole screen. But I've never had an old phone, so maybe it's not needed.

x

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Anyone know the weight of this device?
Also any similar sized phones that I can go to a store and play around with? Just trying to get a feel for handling characteristics

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit