Active Topics

Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Not here though. Just in my own head. Religious topics not aloud even if it is the Final Countdown.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
No, but I have been thinking of preparing my point of view for 1. of June.
https://www.ancient-origins.net/news...report-0015246
That's a funny site. Really, high entertainment value. I'd have liked to take a closer look at all the books advertised. Panspermia...

...and why is it always rural America in the tacky UFO pictures?

Anyhow, a UFO is just that: unidentified. That's all the Navy admitted to. Let's not forget that. No aliens.
I saw one of those videos. They're ... black and white. Lo-res. Uninteresting.

On Easter I spent like 10 hours on the site Ancient Origins. So many interesting articles. To get to read the one's with more imagination mixed in you would need to pay, which is a nice way to prevent people from reading them, even though on the site they seem to think those articles include gnosis and more valuable information.

In this issue, we delve into the curious world of cryptids, exploring what facts are behind the legends of Olgoi-Khorkhoi, the Mongolian death worm of the Gobi Desert; Camazotz, the batman of Mesoamerica; Kraken, the giant, ship-destroying sea creature of Scandinavian folklore; Unicorns, and the dinosaur-like monsters said to lurk in the depths of lakes. Of course, we could not leave out the world’s most captivating cryptid – bigfoot, and his related ‘cousins’, the yeti, yowie and sasquatch. What is behind the global phenomenon of hairy hominid sightings? We also hear from a cryptozoologist who tells us what it is really like out in the field searching for cryptids, and we leave you with the ultimate cryptid film list!
Mongolian Death Worm!

I must pay those 4.95$ immediately! Imagine the sort of exclusive material you will get, in hi-def, leaving no doubt at all: it's all real and the deep state is deliberately trying to keep us in the dark - well they won't be keeping me in the dark any longer! Panspermia explains it all! Intelligent design!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by nonsuch View Post
Mongolian Death Worm!

I must pay those 4.95$ immediately! Imagine the sort of exclusive material you will get, in hi-def, leaving no doubt at all: it's all real and the deep state is deliberately trying to keep us in the dark - well they won't be keeping me in the dark any longer! Panspermia explains it all! Intelligent design!
Only $4.95 for the imperial Death Star?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Only $4.95 for the imperial Death Star?
No, it's a documentary about the Death Star. They wanted to show it on US TV - asked at all stations, but some Deep State agents blocked them out. They don't want the truth to come out!!!
And yes, the Mongolian Death Worm descended from space, namely from the planet known as Dune (I guess that's what you meant).
And for just 4.95$ you can see full proof of that, in high density. Not the lo-res crap they're releasing for Youtube.

For me the articles shared for the masses are enough and more interesting. All those unknown civilizations which do not fit with the known and accepted history with nice timelines.

I have long since abandoned the peaceful harbour of accepted explanations of how life started on earth, how life evolved on earth, and when sll the things have happened and how. It was a mind blowing experience to accept that we do not know at all how this universe came into being, how life started on earth, why anything exists and want's to stay alive, evolve and grow, and what has happened here during the existence of earth. I mean it is mind blowing how big space you end up in, if you let loose of taught answers to everything and give up believing theories.

My standpoint nowadays is not to believe on/hold as a proven fact and truth anything concerning things related to the existence and age of the universe and life. It freed my mind to think and wonder. Just think about what it means not to have the ground level learned and accepted answers guiding and binding your thinking. Like there was this one news about a circle wheel formed print in 900m deep in a layer aged 3 000 000 years. No problem, if you haven't accepted some ready answers it contradicts with. It was amazing to see how much they affect how and what you think and how you interpret stuff, and I was only able to see it after I had got rid of the past unquestioned truths.

No religion in this speech, no "other better explanation". Only one man's testimony what he has experienced by himself. When you float in the space, you may maybe the first time think where you want to land on, what you yourself think is reasonably solid and firm ground to hook your thoughts on. So cool.

^ If you can live with that uncertainty: great, and I'm fully behind you.
Unfortunately most people can't, and turn to new - sometimes ridiculous - beliefs instead, and the site we were mocking seems to firmly belong in that category.

All beliefs about the beginning and the reason for the universe are religious. Some base their beliefs in religious texts, some theories by men, some to their own experience. I actually like the magical worldview and also the idea of earth centered universe. Magical worldview makes life more interesting and adds to life the unknown and mysterious aspect with a certain amount of unexplained and because of that things to held as holy and to honour.

Earth centered worldview is the best one because why should you know something that is not here? I mean that there would be so much to understand and study here and to learn to make this place the best there is. If all efforts would be concentrated here I believe many problems would be solved. Earth centered worldview keeps mind on what matters on daly life. Sun rises as it is said. I do not deny at all that studying the universe has explained mnay things, but I am not sure if it is a good or a bad thing in the end.

And I like the idea that either earth moves or everything else moves. So stupid and at the same time clever. Do not label me to be a pro earth centered guy. I just like to play with ideas and think from different standpoints and test what works and what not and how it affects on general thinking if I change the basic level ideas of life.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
The Death Worm Is real. You can find the overwhelming evidence below.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson