Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Off-topic:

It's totally understandable why people are upset, if you were following closely from H2 2011 to H1 2012* & observed all events in that time-frame, then you'd understand.
Anyway, lets not continue the off-topic banter, folks can start a separate thread if they want to continue discussing this...
Personally I'm not the least bit interested in participating in such a thread, as we've had gazillions like that, and they're pointless now.

*ideally a larger time-frame, but that 12mths is the basic prerequisite

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-04-09 at 04:12.

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Believe me, i followed that period of time, and the time after

Posts: 368 | Thanked: 826 times | Joined on May 2012 @ India
Let's not hijack the thread

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bibek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 368 | Thanked: 826 times | Joined on May 2012 @ India
Pushed a few changes to git today, includes some fixes and RT as new tweet.
Made some icons. Hope you know where to place them. all in icons folder of theme.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip New folder.zip (66.9 KB, 98 views)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bibek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
feature request: change the tweet grouping from 6 hour based to lower granularity - like 1 hour. Every time i accidentally scroll a small vein is bursting in my forehead

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Pakistan
Very nice efforts by Bibek and Coderus.

I want to ask here out of curiosity, the way changes have been made to stock twitter app, can't Skype be modified in the same manner?

Tutorial - OpenVPN for N9

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
I really like making the default twitter to black theme but unfortunately, after incept install this, I can't install apps and suddenly my phone won't boot up. I tried RD mode and still no progress. So, I reflashed my device instead with the LEGACY.bin. Does it have any difference when flashing using Nokia Suite? Thanks.

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Travz03 View Post
I really like making the default twitter to black theme but unfortunately, after incept install this, I can't install apps and suddenly my phone won't boot up. I tried RD mode and still no progress. So, I reflashed my device instead with the LEGACY.bin. Does it have any difference when flashing using Nokia Suite? Thanks.
Also happend to me on my N950 - my problem was that my installed twitter was not the latest from the repos so it broke my installed packages integrity which I was not able to fix because of AEGIS restrictions...
After refalsh with the leaked pr1.3 I have upgraded the twitter client to the latest and now it is working ok.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Travz03 you should install it if only you already upgraded twitter to last version ;-)

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@Travz03 you should install it if only you already upgraded twitter to last version ;-)
Yeah, right. My twitter was still not updated to the latest version so I got this problem. Does the leaked pr1.3 on Navifirm has any difference with the one on Nokia Suite?