Active Topics

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
have gone through SGII screen is awsome really awsome, regarding apps yes there are many apps in android market at the very present day and but most of them are very repetative...like many sms apps. for GOODMORNIN, GOODEVENING,HAPPYNEW YEAR,VALENTINE DAY, etc..which is really not necessary...customization in SGII is not so friendly or easy as done in N900. Multitasking, well there is no need to explain the power of N900 in this field.SGII is no where near to it... web browser is really awsome in N900 and quite satisfactory in SG II... for me i will stick woth N900 b'coz SG II is not mean for me... it only mean for user who wants lots of apps and games....(no Hard Feelings)

Cheers.

its only a matter of preference. a guy bought the n900 and was not satisfied with it so he moved to the one of the best smartphone candidates of the year. each OS have advantages of its own, depending how people use it. As I see it those who loved their n900 will troll around against those who turned to the competitor. only a few are geeks that can fully utilized the n900, most people are looking for something that is out of the box functionalities. that is why iOS is so popular. it is very straightforward, android is somewhere between iOS and Maemo5. like the sgsII, out of the box functionalities are great but it can be customized but limited. n900 have great capabilities but not for the average users.

that's my opinion only peace

The Following User Says Thank You to omaniac For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by Helmuth View Post
Thanked 2 Times in 1 1/2 years?

Okay, sad to lose such a great forum member!

In this case it was really worth to create a additional thread for the same topic...
Haha, you know that!

Mind you, he did acknowledge the N900 is a beast of a phone alongside the N95. Kudos for that.

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-06-05 at 14:07.

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ india
.customization in SGII is not so friendly or easy as done in N900. Multitasking, well there is no need to explain the power of N900 in this field.SGII is no where near to it... web browser is really awsome in N900 and quite satisfactory in SG II... for me i will stick woth N900 b'coz SG II is not mean for me... it only mean for user who wants lots of apps and games....(no Hard Feelings)

YES YOU RIGHT.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Austria (no kangaroos over here)
Originally Posted by inzimam View Post
Been hunting high and low and have yet to find an RDP app on android that is as easy as on the N900.....
I've been using Teamviewer several times since I got my SGS2 (free), and also Remote RDP Lite (free). Android-vnc-viewer is open source (free), vnc-viewer from RealVNC is a paid App.

CU - M_99

i been playing with it, serious draw back its the dumphone like multitask

its really feels like running one APP at the time.

camera have pink tint over it, probably due it not so good quality lens... noise reduction algorithm its too strong, but not as bad as LG optimusx2

battery life feels the same n900, if u remove widgets it will last a day. and die at night. if u forget to charge wont last another day.

@M_99 n900 supports VNC, via x11vnc its easy to set up too.

Last edited by jo21; 2011-07-06 at 02:05.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ ,, Earth !
ROFL at people getting butthurt over him buying a GS2

Originally Posted by U.ser View Post
ROFL at people getting butthurt over him buying a GS2
THIS!

I too have an SII on the way, and only because it was free with me resigning my contract with TMO

Otherwise I might have gone with the Mytouch 4G slide.

Not a fan of the size of the Galaxy so I'm not completely content with it yet.

Tags
android, fight!, who gives a fok, woohoo