Active Topics

Notices

Does it support multiple books? i have 2 audio books (2 folders) in Audiobooks folder and when i switch between them it does not remember the last position! can this be a feature request?

Originally Posted by dana.s View Post
Does it support multiple books? i have 2 audio books (2 folders) in Audiobooks folder and when i switch between them it does not remember the last position! can this be a feature request?
Strange, it should already do that... What are the books called?

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by epage View Post
How/when should we handle the merging of our code? I think I'm starting to run to the limit of features I had thought of. I also imagine Maemo 4.1 users might be a bit interested in getting support for that platform merged in,
Yes we would

Looking forward to a Diablo version we can test
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

The Following User Says Thank You to silvermountain For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Pengman View Post
Strange, it should already do that... What are the books called?
I don't get it, how book names effect that?!
anyway, it's working now without rebooting or anything, i tried it last night and it didn't work but now it's working

thanks

Hi there - now I'm probably being really thick here but I've installed nQa successfully but it doesn't see any audiobooks. I didn't have an audiobooks folder in the documents folder so I've created one and it still doesn't see the books. Now in the documentation it says my docs/audiobooks - is this the same as the documents folder?
Probably already requested but could nQa on installation ask where you want the audiobook file to be created? Possibly creating a folder that the media player ignores for indexing? That way as earlier poster suggested audiobooks could be kept separate from music files.
Once again I apologise if these questions and requests are totally stupid but total numpty here!
G

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by scoobied View Post
Hi there - now I'm probably being really thick here but I've installed nQa successfully but it doesn't see any audiobooks. I didn't have an audiobooks folder in the documents folder so I've created one and it still doesn't see the books. Now in the documentation it says my docs/audiobooks - is this the same as the documents folder?
Probably already requested but could nQa on installation ask where you want the audiobook file to be created? Possibly creating a folder that the media player ignores for indexing? That way as earlier poster suggested audiobooks could be kept separate from music files.
Once again I apologise if these questions and requests are totally stupid but total numpty here!
G
The next version should have a settings dialog with a file browser to set the audio book folder

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
That'd be great

Hey I can't run the app. It seems to start then immediately goes to the dashboard. Is this what I get for wandering down Devel Street after dark?

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Descalzo View Post
Hey I can't run the app. It seems to start then immediately goes to the dashboard. Is this what I get for wandering down Devel Street after dark?
Once again I will have to recomend a reboot.

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by Descalzo View Post
Originally Posted by Strutten View Post
Once again I will have to recomend a reboot.
Though if someone in this state wouldn't mind launching nqa from the command line i'd love to see what error is reported.

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post: