Notices

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by wolfpac72 View Post

OT: nice pics and webpages, Somebody knows what he does I see

Awww cheers, just spotted that - love photography - and always been a bit of a geek
That flash website took about 2 weeks solid concentration hehe - sick of flash after that!

Do love photography, only started properly doing it about a year ago

These are my favourite 2 photos

----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
Regardless of big or small, the battery %, which is now placed inside the battery bar line, cannot be read easily at all if the bar line reaches the % number. Depending on the theme in use it will mask it. Why not place the % number just to the right of the bar line?
Thats a known bug with the QT percent bar - can't move it as part of the widget. Might just not show a value if that is possible and show it to one side - will investigate it though

(Hopefully the percent filled should let you know it is around %50?)
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

latest screenshot
Attached Images

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Thats a known bug with the QT percent bar - can't move it as part of the widget. Might just not show a value if that is possible and show it to one side - will investigate it though

(Hopefully the percent filled should let you know it is around %50?)
The new font size helps a lot with this. Looks better all around, too.

The Following User Says Thank You to sorodoros For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
The new font size helps a lot with this. Looks better all around, too.
I agree - if there is room at the end may push it up 1 more notch too :P
cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
2 new builds (Sorry missed your post by a few mins)

v 0.5.0-6 - Increased fonts!! (only from 12 -to18 at the moment)
v 0.5.0-7 - Added UK Variants for 1.1 - needs testing please - just gone into auto builder - will be 5/10 mins...
Thanks - works perfectly now

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
Thanks - works perfectly now

wohooooo!

very hard to find a full list of variants anywhere, i know the firmware checker gives whats available to me, but not all the variants

Wow just checked the front page - thank you to all the below for your thanks! good to see people are liking my first app
aspidites, azz, Brank, buxz777, casper27, Corwin, Fargus, fatalsaint, flydeep, gohan2091, ioan, mikec, OptX, qole, qwerty12, qwertyberty, rawutt, Rob1n, sachin007, thommy, xgrind

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
first off kudos for a great app. just a couple of things i noticed when installed the latest build: "varient unknown" on firmware ver (should be 1.1.1) and on the comms tab, the last digit of the gps is cut in half. that could be my theme but wanted to point it out. thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to jcg81 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jcg81 View Post
first off kudos for a great app. just a couple of things i noticed when installed the latest build: "varient unknown" on firmware ver (should be 1.1.1) and on the comms tab, the last digit of the gps is cut in half. that could be my theme but wanted to point it out. thanks.

ooo would be good to see a screenshot of the second issue

Can you post your full firmware code (In settings, about) - i may just not have it in my mini list (Also let me know what it should be titled, as mine is a global variant, but not sure i have all of them)

Tags
check, faulty, front camera, gps, hardware, healthcheck, test