Active Topics

Poll: Who will ship first?
Poll Options
Who will ship first?

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Final pre-order deadline

"Chip has posted as final dead line for pre-orders at April 1st. Yes, this is the 3rd or 4th “final deadline”, but Chip assures us that if you haven’t paid for your pre-order yet you lose it. Which leads us on to the fact that if you’re still wanting a Pandora, you can get one very soon, apparently there are about 300 un-paid for Pandoras. Hurrah for you, good sir! Just keep an eye out on this blog for information about ordering one those Pandoras!!"

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
Final pre-order deadline

"Chip has posted as final dead line for pre-orders at April 1st. Yes, this is the 3rd or 4th “final deadline”, but Chip assures us that if you haven’t paid for your pre-order yet you lose it.
Reminds me of another quote:

Originally Posted by Max Quordlepleen
Believe me, ladies and gentlemen, there is nothing penultimate about this one. This one, ladies and gentlemen, is the proverbial "it".

The Following User Says Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
I was just cleaning out old draft messages from my e-mail, and I came across this one that I was planning to send to my wife, I guess around the time of the first Pandora pre-order, before we really understood that they didn't know what they were doing:

I never did send it, which is why it was in my Drafts folder...

What do you think about me buying my Christmas present a bit early? I won't actually get it until (late) November, but I'd have to pay the $355 now...

http://gbax.com/pandorax.html

It is like a handheld laptop. It will be using the same processor as the next Nokia tablet.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by qole View Post
I never did send it...
You still could.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Wow, I laughed for almost a solid minute! Thanks.

Originally Posted by qole View Post
Wow, I laughed for almost a solid minute! Thanks.
I don't know if I laughed for a minute, but it was definitely out loud. And I'm having a hard time typing this 'cause I'm laughing again. sjgadsby, you might be able to quit your day job.

Thanks for posting. Now I reread his post and I'm laughing again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBW8qR0uRVQ

pandora goes for a walk outside

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Italy
I have no idea what Im talking about: I didnt follow any pandora or RX-51 develops but I suppose nokia will use the summer to create some hype about the new device, some video of finally enabled 3d effects, some blury pics of hardware will 'leak' to engadget. Some non tech guy (probably in US) will receive a prototype and will begin the rant shacking his douche ponytail about pointless specs and compare it to the iphone (making Nokia look like a follower). Then a random high rank guy from finland will remove the tie and unbottom the shirt and bring a final unit at the Amsterdam meeting in september. Another series of non technical douches will receive the device (filmed cerimony of white unboxing on youtube, turning on, turning off, boot time, tumbling in front of the camera, pic of the dog to show the callzeislens , lala blah blah...) someone will post some obscure Best Buy document printed with a dot matrix but nokia will miss the xmas holidays. Official presentation at CES 2010 but Steve Jobs will steal all the lights with his return on stage (Good luck and best wishes to him)

Flip Alarm Clock - 3DMania Theme - Synesthesia - Deluxepain
http://ciroip.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/ciroippolito

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
Final pre-order deadline

"Chip has posted as final dead line for pre-orders at April 1st. Yes, this is the 3rd or 4th “final deadline”, but Chip assures us that if you haven’t paid for your pre-order yet you lose it. Which leads us on to the fact that if you’re still wanting a Pandora, you can get one very soon, apparently there are about 300 un-paid for Pandoras. Hurrah for you, good sir! Just keep an eye out on this blog for information about ordering one those Pandoras!!"
300 un-paid Pandoras? Goodness, these customers, they are Evil. They don't pay for their product! Oh wait, there are far more than 3000 un-delivered Pandoras. Maybe, perhaps, consider to first serve the customers who've actually paid and were promised to get their paid goods delivered 6 months ago. Just a wild idea ofcourse!! Take it with a huge grain of salt!!!!

Tags
burtflitter, chinese food, christmas, christmas 2013, christmas 2666, credit card fraud, dnf, fata morgana, lies, omap3, pandora, pandora != real, pandora hoax, pandora is going to ship?, pandora v linear time war, retreating shipdate, ripoff, scam, speculation, virtualbox