Active Topics

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Yo Wot???
[10~chars]
Like maybe, e.g., some viruses leave bald guys alone, so the future is all Jean-Luc Picards.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Yeah you have to be bald and bold to save humanity.

Countries can keep citizens locked up. However, can't provide healthy food, force us to workout or whatever that will save lives in the long run. Noone is talking about that. Do we learn anything or do we constantly depends on quickfixes like betting on one magic bullet if we can afford it.

We need nano bots after the vaccine. Hopefully the vaccine will save us. Then its back to same old without any improvements.

People might say it's up to the governments or the scientists. I think its up to the ordinary bald guys to lead the way with all the experience they have. How to move the collective health to the next level.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-02-01 at 19:59.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Next thing for you would be to have have all of your health issues printed at your passport.

Only people with the vaccine in the body is allowed to watch super bowl and eat buffalo wings at home, live or any other place. Anyone watching the game. Not me. Had enough of buffalo wings. Its simply not food. Nor is it healthy.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
eat buffalo wings
I've heard about horses with wings, but buffalo?

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Maybe you are living a healthy life, Pichlo. I don't know. Or you're are simply not into a super huge bowl of wings buffalo style.

Seems that we are the only ones surviving 2021 so far. Imagine being the last human walking the earth after a virus transfered from chicken wings to humans via a superbowl event. I can see a move title here. I'm legend 2.

Netflix, Prime and hollywood will start pumping out lots of these kind of movies in about 2 to 5 years.

Would you like like main character be Tom Brady or an innocent bystander at seat C6 watching the first game ever?

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-02-08 at 21:34.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Spicy chicken wings with sauce, probably named not for their animal origin, but their supposed geographical origin in the town of Buffalo, New York.

I had the veggie kind, the rest of the family had boneless, which doesn't really make sense, either.

None helped, and bad refs plus Chiefs injuries resulted in a major disappointment.

Not sure if that is valid buffalo wings. Did you get em in a big papper box?

Did you go for this deal?
"On February 7, the day of the Super Bowl, Applebee's is giving away 1.6 million Classic Boneless Wings for free. Order Applebee's for delivery and get 40 wings for free with any order of at least $40, as long as you toss in the code "BIGGAME."

Better luck next super bowl.
"For the past few years, Buffalo Wild Wings has been offering up the ultimate free food promo: should the game go into overtime, everyone in the US gets free wings. And while the last two Super Bowls have disappointed in that department, you've got another shot on February 7."

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-02-09 at 11:09.

Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I have made a re-edition of the Hitchiker's Guide to The Galaxy BBC tv series. Took about 20min away from both 1h37min parts to make the movie to - move, as movies should. So many sections where the movie was soooo slow, but got it done. Also changed the beginning and change order of some clips. The dvd had two audio tracks: original mono and remastered stereo. But while editing noticed that the remastered audio has been accidentally dropped from some parts where is the reader in voice. Had to take them from the mono version. Now I am hoping to get this for Elon Musk to see. It has self-moving vehicles, Ai, super computers, Neurogen style cybernetics,rich people starting space exploration, bitcoin related talks, and even a worldwide virus pandemic which kills everybody. All pictured in 1981. Any close friends to Musk here?

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
It has self-moving vehicles, Ai, super computers, Neurogen style cybernetics,rich people starting space exploration, bitcoin related talks, and even a worldwide virus pandemic which kills everybody. All pictured in 1981.
I know this is tongue-in-cheek, but...
I very much appreciate Douglas Adams' oevre, but not as a visonary predicting the (near) future. IMO his wisdom & biggest achievment is in a different field entirely.

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Any close friends to Musk here?
Aren't we all... (OK, only joking)

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson