Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Who will be the heavyweight champion. Blue or Red corner?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Who will be the heavyweight champion. Blue or Red corner?

We will know tomorrow! Maybe...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Good luck, my transatlantic friends. The world is watching you and biting its nails. No pressure.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Good luck, my transatlantic friends. The world is watching you and biting its nails. No pressure.
Thank you pichlo. In the event that the current president wins, what country should I move to?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Thank you pichlo. In the event that the current president wins, what country should I move to?
Don't move. Make america great again!
US is such huge country so I'm sure you can find a great spot. Why not stay where you are?

But pichlo wanted to move houses so maybe you can trade?

I might have a house i spain for sale soon. Slow pace and cheap food.

Obvious choice would be Mexico or Canada. Pretty close. Maybe too close
and strange but not more stranger than a second win for trump. Would surprise me if he can pull that stunt off again. We will see. The army of lawyers on both sides are ready to fight of what votes to count so will be nice bonues for them this year. Why so manu suits are needed to fight over a few votes is beyond strange. Just count the electoral votes. You don't need a super mega fanzy Doctorate degree for that. Exciting times ahead. The final countdown begins...maybe trump will move to Area 51. The bunker is ready and alians too. Time for judgment day.

On a more serious note. What I dont understand is why the democratic party and the american citizens couldn't come up with a more potent, charismatic dude than Biden.

Last edited by Dave999; 2020-11-03 at 17:53.

Happy to see so many usayers use their vote! The virus kickstarted a modernisation of the eleaction and voting. Thats great!

One thing I do find a bit odd:

"Oregon the first state to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of street drugs such as cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine"

Not sure what law this is. Haven't found that yet but not sure what they want to achieve with that. Anyone have more information and reasoning behind a decision-making like that. Is that part of some freedom movement, medical use or they just want to have more addicts?

Last edited by Dave999; 2020-11-04 at 16:37.

Its pretty amazing if it will be 269 electors each. Then it's up to the house of representatives to decide who will win

There is this rock flying around with unlimited money flying around in space. Now we just need to grab it.
https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/PSJ/abb67e

Last edited by Dave999; 2020-11-04 at 14:38.

Great day for wall street at Nastaq. Big movements from blue investments to tech. FED will meet tomorrow. Let's see what they are planning in the next months.

Last edited by Dave999; 2020-11-04 at 21:45.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Its pretty amazing if it will be 269 electors each. Then it's up to the house of representatives to decide who will win
No mathematical way to make that happen now . . .

Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
If i remember correctly was it that in Portugal (or some other country) they decriminalized the use (and maybe possession of small amount) of those harder drugs and instead of giving fees or convictions or jail they have forwarded people to get help. There were other big benefits on the streets when people did not have to be afraid of the mere use and didn't get a burning mark to the end of their lives if caught (as it is in Finland even of using cannabis which straight closes many doors in life). So I think the reasoning for decriminalizing is something like that: to help users and to free resources to catch the dealers. It has been going on all around the world that they have rethought the drugg policy cause the current one hasn't been a success but has many counter effects and on the other hand where drugs (the use and small amounts) have been decriminalized the effects have been good in many ways.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson