Active Topics

no hdmi fine, no usb otg fine, but NO FLASH?! even my n8 has that lite flash but no flash is a BIG negative =( come on, wtf!

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London

Originally Posted by olympus View Post
I'd be prepared to swallow everything but no HDMI and especially no flash makes android suddenly so much better. I don't want to be limited like the iPhone users are and pretend that it's okay. This sucks, another disappointment from Nokia, i hope they burn with their burning platform already. Bunch of incompetents.
I'm going to have to agree with you...I can honestly live without HDMI, but no flash? Come on how can I watch Euro 2012 on my phone now from myp2p.eu?

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Originally Posted by Diavoli View Post
I'm going to have to agree with you...I can honestly live without HDMI, but no flash? Come on how can I watch Euro 2012 on my phone now from myp2p.eu?
Yeah, i know what you mean.. this really is a let down.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Auckland, New Zealand
The lack of Flash, if that turns out to be true, isn't that big of a deal for me as long as I can access Video through HMTL5.

The Following User Says Thank You to 1SnapMusic! For This Useful Post:
Definitely not what I was expecting. A Dev version N9 would peak my interest, but those look unattainable. After the USB problem with my N900s It doesn't look like I'll go the nokia route anytime soon with my next phone purchase.

Nokia doesnt fail to disappoint !

Originally Posted by olympus View Post
I'd be prepared to swallow everything but no HDMI and especially no flash makes android suddenly so much better. I don't want to be limited like the iPhone users are and pretend that it's okay. This sucks, another disappointment from Nokia, i hope they burn with their burning platform already. Bunch of incompetents.
This reminds me of a friend of mine who owns an iphone. I'm like hey, this safari browser is awesome, but does it support flash? He goes no and who cares. HTML5 is all that matters. I tell him ok dude, but wouldn't it be great to also have flash? His reply: NO. HTML5!

People can be such sheep.

How do we know that it doesn't have HDMI.. what is under there ?

http://i.imgur.com/PGkzN.jpg

Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by Acidspunk View Post
I must say this was not what I expected at all. This seems like a product more inclined to please the general iphone buying population than this community. Also, no physical keyboard kinda kills it right outta the gate.
Yeah, kills it for us. But it works for the wider world. And if they don't buy it, definitely no more MeeGo from Nokia. So be happy.

The Following User Says Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland