Active Topics

Notices

Does this app also reduces the size of Contact Shortcut on desktop?

Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
I'd add that as a development tool it's also awesome... running Theme Customizer means I don't have to re-boot to see icons change, and it's also great for playing with theme font colours. Thank you Yoda!!!

Kind Regards,
D4rK
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
what is the default web bookmark size?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
And some answers to the recent questions:

Also I would like to know if it's possible to set the individual opacity for the Webshortcuts and the appshortcuts ?
Noup, this is simply because only one png-image is used as background and Theme Customer sets the transparency of those by editing the png-image.

-------------------

Just one thing about something more i would really appreciate to see if you can do it, it's a way to select only the icons set battery of a theme and the rest of the icons pack of another theme, that's would be very nice, sorry for bad english.
I guess only way to do this, is that you create your own icon theme by combining the wanted icon themes. Hildon does not support using icons from multiple icon themes at the same time.

--------------------

Is it possible to select a shortcut/bookmark Icon for resizing or for other customisation? Presently If I reduce the Size, it reduces ALL the ICONS present on ALL 4 desktops ! Thanks in advance
Not doable in any sense way. I suppose it could_be_possible by heavy editing of hildon-home, but it would require quite heavy UI to set individual sizes for every app on the desktop.

--------------------

Does this app also reduces the size of Contact Shortcut on desktop?
No, as I've told various times in this thread (and others); the contact shortcut "application" is closed source app from Nokia and therefor not editable. If Nokia releases the source at some point, then it will become possible.

--------------------

what is the default web bookmark size?
Can't remember

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Can't remember
is there a way to find it ?

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
I've found that the Humanity Icon Pack and the Humanity Theme packages can't be installed at the same time. Shouldn't the Humanity Theme package depend on the Icon Pack?

Originally Posted by infected69 View Post
is there a way to find it ?
i didnt find the default but after trying 10 times i got a size that matched the droid font

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
I've found that the Humanity Icon Pack and the Humanity Theme packages can't be installed at the same time. Shouldn't the Humanity Theme package depend on the Icon Pack?
If you have Humanity Theme installed.. there is no point in installing the Humanity Icon Pack as you already have it.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
If you have Humanity Theme installed.. there is no point in installing the Humanity Icon Pack as you already have it.
Yes I know, I said that just for package sanity. As they are incompatible, one of them won't be able to reach Extras.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Yes I know, I said that just for package sanity. As they are incompatible, one of them won't be able to reach Extras.
yes, both of them will be able to hit extras. I don't maintain the Humanity Theme so I can't make it depend on the icon pack. Ofcourse I could change the folder where icons are placed in the icon pack, so it would not then be incompatible with the Humanity Theme.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post: