this just gets better with every release.

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by shmerl View Post
A bit of a separate question. Why are Nemo discussions take place in Harmattan section? Should there be a separate section for Mer/Nemo, or may be they need even separate forums (or may be Meego ones or whichever).
I think they're pretty well related myself. A lot of Harmattan applications can run on Nemo with little (or in quite a few cases no) modification, and they share a fair bit of software stacks in middleware - it's just the UI where things differ.

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
What do you say now, nemo haters?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6HtzwswaN-k

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Sevastopol, Cremea, Ukraine
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post

I can say, N900 ROCKS

Great
so why not to put more effort on it and make it fully funtional calls msg and all the stuff? it would be a great improve and upgrade for our n900

Originally Posted by w00t View Post
I think they're pretty well related myself. A lot of Harmattan applications can run on Nemo with little (or in quite a few cases no) modification, and they share a fair bit of software stacks in middleware - it's just the UI where things differ.
That's OK, I was just thinking may it's time to make a separate site for Nemo, to improve project visibility. Unless the steering group still considers it hobby-like without a need to accelerate the project.

Originally Posted by shmerl View Post
That's OK, I was just thinking may it's time to make a separate site for Nemo, to improve project visibility. Unless the steering group still considers it hobby-like without a need to accelerate the project.
theres a wiki with all the information and a mer website that will be soon filled.

Can you pls provide th following in your first post..
1) a brief description(what is it )
2) a screenshot
3) INSTALLATION instructions (if possible)

thanks & regards
immi.shk

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
theres a wiki with all the information and a mer website that will be soon filled.
I saw the wiki, and glad to hear about the upcoming site.