Active Topics

Notices

It can edit the id3tag, and is just a big thing
What you want to edit?

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Originally Posted by Dany-69 View Post
The best player ever seen on N900, and not Only

I're great bro ^ ^ .. All QT ?

By the way ... ther's e dbus command for all... but not for the playlists xD .. could you add a dbus command for them, in order to create some links on the desktops usig QBW ? :P

Tnx

EDIT: mmm another thing .. could you add the option to sort even the track alphabelically ?
I add almost any command to D-Bus API, if it's needed

Hint: long tap on track in main view brings sorting interface
Another hint: to call context menu tap on image left of track.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
this is everything the normal media player should of been.

Sh*t ... you're a god O_O

PS: ok ok i'm annoying you... but does SomePlayer work with dbus signals sends from a bluetooth headset?
I got a gorgeous bh-505 by nokia and i love to change song with only one finger from my headset ^ ^

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
The thing that the old,lol, media player lacks is the ability to edit files. Does SomePlayer have the ability to do that? if not, could you include this feature in any future update of SomePlayer?

Just a suggestion...
Never mind. I am able to edit. Thanks. Now the sound is not coming. Is this a bug? It played fine earlier but after closing and re-opening it, it played but there is no sound...

Originally Posted by Dany-69 View Post
Sh*t ... you're a god O_O

PS: ok ok i'm annoying you... but does SomePlayer work with dbus signals sends from a bluetooth headset?
I got a gorgeous bh-505 by nokia and i love to change song with only one finger from my headset ^ ^
SomePlayer supports Bluetooth AVRCP

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Now the sound is not coming. Is this a bug? It played fine earlier but after closing and re-opening it, it played but there is no sound...
Turn off silent mode. Qt-application can't play sounds using Phonon in Silent mode.
As workaround you can use Tweakr to create new silent profile (just turn all volumes off and save as preset) and use it instead of built-in Silent profile.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
Posts: 156 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Pakistan
hey why dont you all work on getting album cover flow design? it would be great. Ask marxian if u need help, and excellent work so far...

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
Turn off silent mode. Qt-application can't play sounds using Phonon in Silent mode.
As workaround you can use Tweakr to create new silent profile (just turn all volumes off and save as preset) and use it instead of built-in Silent profile.
Thanks but it was not in Silent mode. I reboot the phone and the sound works now.

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Hardenberg
Trying the Someplayer a bit longer makes me enthousiastic. The online help, in about, is very helpfull. Maybe it deserves a separate button to find it more esily as a starter? And another question: can you deselect a song from an existing playlist? Would be very usefull IMO! EDIT I think I found that, a long press on the album cover, push the cross, the song goes on, but it is gone from the playlist. NICE!

Thanks for the very good work!!

Last edited by ggroen; 2011-02-27 at 20:57.

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer