Notices

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Germany
Very nice application indeed!
Nice and useful work.
YThanks for people like you doing a brilliant job!

BR
Wolfpac

The Following User Says Thank You to wolfpac72 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by wolfpac72 View Post
Very nice application indeed!
Nice and useful work.
YThanks for people like you doing a brilliant job!

BR
Wolfpac
Awww thanks Wolf really nice to hear things like that - and its niceties like that that keep people like frals going hehe (fmms application)

Any requests or changes you would like to see? (Apart from font size lol!... thats a given :P)
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
You have plenty of room with all those tabs, and hopefuly, if you make some of the tab fonts smaller you will have room for more tabs. I don't see running out of room here.

lol it used to have a huge font - compairson between two versions

V1

V2

Will definitley incrfease it, just dont want to make extra work by doing it now, and not fitting extra stuff on the page. Anyway i only moved the camera yesterday - so until then, there wasn't space lol :P
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Actually, font wasnt that big - just looked it to me!

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Anyway! - wanted people to test the version (PR / Firmware variant) - not sure if it actually works, and need testers

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Awww thanks Wolf really nice to hear things like that - and its niceties like that that keep people like frals going hehe (fmms application)

Any requests or changes you would like to see? (Apart from font size lol!... thats a given :P)

Can not think about something actually liek the information about it and was impressed how fast GPS got a information.
As mentioned earlier would be nice to see perhaps , if possible if there are some trash files and to delete it. If you just ask me like that
Not a must

BR

Wolf

OT: nice pics and webpages, Somebody knows what he does I see

Last edited by wolfpac72; 2010-02-24 at 20:37.

The Following User Says Thank You to wolfpac72 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Anyway! - wanted people to test the version (PR / Firmware variant) - not sure if it actually works, and need testers
Fails to report the variant here (UK PR1.1) - the version string is 2009.51-1.203.2

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
Fails to report the variant here (UK PR1.1) - the version string is 2009.51-1.203.2

2 new builds (Sorry missed your post by a few mins)

v 0.5.0-6 - Increased fonts!! (only from 12 -to18 at the moment)
v 0.5.0-7 - Added UK Variants for 1.1 - needs testing please - just gone into auto builder - will be 5/10 mins...

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Actually, font wasnt that big - just looked it to me!
Regardless of big or small, the battery %, which is now placed inside the battery bar line, cannot be read easily at all if the bar line reaches the % number. Depending on the theme in use it will mask it. Why not place the % number just to the right of the bar line?

The Following User Says Thank You to sorodoros For This Useful Post:

Tags
check, faulty, front camera, gps, hardware, healthcheck, test