Active Topics

I agree.. there will be several firmware updates over the lifetime.. that's pretty much guaranteed. This one firmware update will not fix everyone's complaints.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
In the UK, I am not too sure, my guess is probably no for now.
http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-phone/nokia-n900

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
As a netbook and media player- nothing touches the N900 in a phone-size form factor. It is KING.

As a phone, I am beginning to despise the N900 due to the continued weak GSM reception in very low signal areas (which is common for Tmo where I live). The signal is great in medium or better signal areas, but is poor everywhere else and takes too long to reacquire a signal.

I now use my N900 as a netbook and media player and went back to my G1 as a phone. I will probably go ahead and get the damn Droid, since Verizon coverage is pure 3G everywhere in my area, rather than one & two bar GSM with the G1 and one or no bars with the N900. Either phone I have poor data connection in many areas. Seems to have gotten worse, rather than better.

Tags
buy an iphone, epicpwnsauce, forum noobs are, it's awesome, just buggy, n900 is shitty, next to an i7, not shitty, not the failphone